CPU getting too hot

Ok, so this breaks it down to either being a problem with the cpu, or the water block. Nothing else in your system is having heat issues, so it can't be the radiator, pump, etc. I would try to see if you can get a new water black and see if that works. I honestly don't know what else could be causing this problem. Best of luck and keep me updated.

i think it is the faulty waterblock because i have used this cpu with noctua nh-d14 and the max temo it used to go was 65 under 100% load

Well it can be busted? Try getting a new one or use the warranty it has warranty does not ?

lol what do you mean by busted, there is no leakage. what could happen to the waterblock?

i think it is the faulty waterblock because i have used this cpu with noctua nh-d14 and the max temo it used to go was 65 under 100% load

There you go  :D Try to get it replaced either with the same one or a different one, then tell me how it goes. Would like to know the result  :P

My name is Sebastian, I relate to Linus

lol what do you mean by busted, there is no leakage. what could happen to the waterblock?

It is faulty something is not working obviously dont know what it just does not work

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

There you go  :D Try to get it replaced either with the same one or a different one, then tell me how it goes. Would like to know the result  :P

Yep me too

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Yep me too

sure will order a new block tommorow and will keep you guys updated.

Ok glad i could help :)

Yep me too

btw any idea's which waterblock should i get?

http://www.scan.co.uk/shop/computer-hardware/all/coolers-water/cpu-blocks

here are my choices 

i kinda prefer this one http://www.scan.co.uk/products/ek-supremacy-evo-gold it has SWAG :P in it :P what you guys say?

Awesome, good luck with the purchase

here are my choices 

i kinda prefer this one http://www.scan.co.uk/products/ek-supremacy-evo-gold it has SWAG :P in it :P what you guys say?

A lot of the EK ones like the Supreme LTX or the supremacy evo are very good apparently, although I don't have any first hand experience with them.

here are my choices 

Dunno lot of watercooling so take the one that you like or it is the most expensive?

A lot of the EK ones like the Supreme LTX or the supremacy evo are very good apparently, although I don't have any first hand experience with them.

the one which is faulty is also ek supremacy :P

Does not it have a warranty?

Wow, I've never heard of them being bad, maybe you just got a poop one. It's up to you if you want to get the same one or go for a different one, but in general EK seems to be pretty good from what I've heard.

Does not it have a warranty?

yeah but i bought it in a different country and if so i will have to send it back and stuff it may take months so better to buy a new one

yeah but i bought it in a different country and if so i will have to send it back and stuff it may take months so better to buy a new one

I see maybe it got damaged in the shipment

Wow, I've never heard of them being bad, maybe you just got a poop one. It's up to you if you want to get the same one or go for a different one, but in general EK seems to be pretty good from what I've heard.

yeah me too that was the reason i chose this waterblock it comes in one of the cheapest ek supreme waterblocks

I see maybe it got damaged in the shipment

no i brought it myself and i brought it in its box

no i brought it myself and i brought it in its box

Well maybe you were just unlucky xD

Well maybe you were just unlucky xD

trust me i am my one gpu block was leaking on the first time then i had to rma it and now this  :angry:

trust me i am my one gpu block was leaking on the first time then i had to rma it and now this  :angry:

Wow, that really sucks. I hate it when things like that happen. Hopefully this will be the last time it happens, sucks when a build has to take so long.

Hey guys just built a watercooling loop with 2 r9 290x 

here are my specs of the loop. 

1) 2 aqua cool kryographics r9 290x waterblocks for gpu's

2) ek supreme ltx csq acetal + nickel waterblock for cpu

3) 1-Alphacool nexxxos xt45 cpooer 24 rad, 1- nexxxos ut60 copper 280mm 41 rad

4) i7 4770k (non overclocked)

i know r9 290x run hot but under full system load both gpu's are under 55 but the cpu bumps up to 60-95, i don't know why the cool water from the rads is supplied first to the cpu but still so high temps.

the pics of my loops are attached below and the temps too 

firstly since your pump is only the DCP 4.0 the flow rate on that pump is 800L/H and head pressure is 4.0m but they are the maximum which means it will have to be running at 12v. make sure your pump is running at 100% and if it is then i think that the pump is the issue with these temps. even with my loop and i am running overclocked CPU and GPU and i dont even get any where those temps for either chips and also check your tubing to make sure there isnt any kinks in them or anything that could slow the flow down as that is the only reason i can think of to why you are getting the temps you are getting

Spoiler

CPU: i5-6600k MOBO: ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming RAM: G.Skill 16GB 2800Mhz 15-15-15-35, GPU: Sapphire R9 290 SSD: Samsung 840 250GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB x2, Cooling: EK supremecy EVO ,EK-FC R9 290X with backplate, XSPC EX240 Crossflow & Alphacool UT60 240mm, XSPC D5 Bayres w/ Alphacool VPP655, 7/16-5/8 Compressions/Tubing, Noctua NF-F12 x4 PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 850W Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 http://valid.x86.fr/8g2m02

Wow, that really sucks. I hate it when things like that happen. Hopefully this will be the last time it happens, sucks when a build has to take so long.

That why i prefer aircooling just put some deltas and earplugs and you have a frozen case xD

firstly since your pump is only the DCP 4.0 the flow rate on that pump is 800L/H and head pressure is 4.0m but they are the maximum which means it will have to be running at 12v. make sure your pump is running at 100% and if it is then i think that the pump is the issue with these temps. even with my loop and i am running overclocked CPU and GPU and i dont even get any where those temps for either chips and also check your tubing to make sure there isnt any kinks in them or anything that could slow the flow down as that is the only reason i can think of to why you are getting the temps you are getting

It was the PUMP all along ? I KNEW IT

That why i prefer aircooling just put some deltas and earplugs and you have a frozen case xD

Lol  :lol: