CPU getting too hot

I edited in another possibility in my last post, but I'll state it again in case you missed it. The waterblock could be really shitty by having uneven flow over different parts, with some parts having very little flow resulting in poor cooling. Again, the key is that your CPU is being cooled just fine in some parts, but not in others. Something right there at that cpu/heatspreader/waterblock interface is wrong.

as soon as i stop the stress test the temp falls back to 40- 50 in just a snap

post-55381-0-27378800-1414101615_thumb.j

as soon as i stop the stress test the temp falls back to 40- 50 in just a snap

So something about the pump then ?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

what does a pump have to do with it?

Pump pumps water if pump does not pump water how the water will cool the cpu and return to the pump

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Pump pumps water if pump does not pump water how the water will cool the cpu and return to the pump

i know that but the temps of my gpu's which are running at normal temps not being affected

i know that but the temps of my gpu's which are running at normal temps not being affected

Excactly it can run at normal but when it is pushed it cant pump fast enough to cool cpu

Excactly it can run at normal but when it is pushed it cant pump fast enough to cool cpu

cmon man how can that be possible the cpu is the first thing to get cooled water from both the rads and then it goes to the gpu's 

cmon man how can that be possible the cpu is the first thing to get cooled water from both the rads and then it goes to the gpu's 

Maybe you have connected the wrong way and the GPU gets cooled first and does not have enough pressure to raise at CPU

Maybe you have connected the wrong way and the GPU gets cooled first and does not have enough pressure to raise at CPU

look the outlet of the pump is connected to the top most rad and is coming from the top right corner as you can see and then from that rad it goes down to the other rad as you can the small connection and from that rad it goes to the cpu and from there to the graphics cards and from there it goes back to the res and pump.

post-55381-0-23602200-1414102999_thumb.j

look the outlet of the pump is connected to the top most rad and is coming from the top right corner as you can see and then from that rad it goes down to the other rad as you can the small connection and from that rad it goes to the cpu and from there to the graphics cards and from there it goes back to the res and pump.

Dont know then

ANYONE GUYS?

Maybe the thing that attaches to the cpu is faulty but i still insist it is the pump

Maybe the thing that attaches to the cpu is faulty but i still insist it is the pump

you mean the cpu waterblock?

Maybe it's a faulty or bad cpu block. Honestly, I don't know, this is weird. Just out of curiosity, what is your coolant and what, if any, have you added to it? (Like anti conductive stuff)

My name is Sebastian, I relate to Linus

Maybe it's a faulty or bad cpu block. Honestly, I don't know, this is weird. Just out of curiosity, what is your coolant and what, if any, have you added to it? (Like anti conductive stuff)

i am using distilled water with 2 drops of biocide

The pump can't cause issues with this. The liquid gets to the cpu, then to the gpus, and they are fine. So it can't be the pump.

i am using distilled water with 2 drops of biocide

And what temperatures are your gpus and cpu running at idle?

cpu at idle 30-40 and gpu's 35-45

One more thing, what temperatures do the gpus get to at full load when you did the test?

you mean the cpu waterblock?

Yes waterblock might be fault

Yes but i am thinking toward the pump have you triple checked if it works nomimal

it is working normal and circulating the water properly along the loop. how do you say i should check my pump?

it is working normal and circulating the water properly along the loop. how do you say i should check my pump?

Ok, so this breaks it down to either being a problem with the cpu, or the water block. Nothing else in your system is having heat issues, so it can't be the radiator, pump, etc. I would try to see if you can get a new water black and see if that works. I honestly don't know what else could be causing this problem. Best of luck and keep me updated.

what can be faulty in the waterblock?

Well it can be busted? Try getting a new one or use the warranty it has warranty does not ?