CPU getting too hot

Hey guys just built a watercooling loop with 2 r9 290x 

here are my specs of the loop. 

1) 2 aqua cool kryographics r9 290x waterblocks for gpu's

2) ek supreme ltx csq acetal + nickel waterblock for cpu

3) 1-Alphacool nexxxos xt45 cpooer 24 rad, 1- nexxxos ut60 copper 280mm 41 rad

4) i7 4770k (non overclocked)

i know r9 290x run hot but under full system load both gpu's are under 55 but the cpu bumps up to 60-95, i don't know why the cool water from the rads is supplied first to the cpu but still so high temps.

the pics of my loops are attached below and the temps too 

post-55381-0-93683300-1414098187_thumb.j

post-55381-0-50435500-1414098276_thumb.j

Something failed i dont know what but somewthing did.Also were is teh waterr pump?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

Perhaps you didn't apply thermal paste correctly, or not enough

Something failed i dont know what but somewthing did

i don't know why but i feel like it's the cpu block i should interchange the tubes, i think there might be formation of air bubles 

i don't know why but i feel like it's the cpu block i should interchange the tubes, i think there might be formation of air bubles 

Were is teh water pump that provides water?

Grant us the joy of song and dance and ever watch over us in the lonely places in which we must walk - Pray to Bastet

on the other side of the case

Have you put enough water ? Maybe the pump is small ?

Were is teh water pump that provides water?

In the back of the Air 540 i'm assuming. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Did you bleed it properly? And did you put the tubes correctly on the inlet and outlet of the block? 

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

In the back of the Air 540 i'm assuming. 

Well i did not knew it was an Air 540

Honestly it looks like a bad thermal paste application. The fact that some cores are way hotter than others despite what I'm assuming is an evenly distributed load is a huge sign that something is wrong with the thermal paste. If your application isn't wrong, then there's a possibility that the heat spreader was misapplied from the factory. However most likely it's the thermal paste application than something from the factory.

is air 540 doing something?

No i dont think so  you just did not mentioned it and did not knew were the pump was

Honestly it looks like a bad thermal paste application. The fact that some cores are way hotter than others despite what I'm assuming is an evenly distributed load is a huge sign that something is wrong with the thermal paste. If your application isn't wrong, then there's a possibility that the heat spreader was misapplied from the factory. However most likely it's the thermal paste application than something from the factory.

Hmm seems logical .What if he forgot to remove the plastic cover from the coper plate of the cooler? 0_o

Honestly it looks like a bad thermal paste application. The fact that some cores are way hotter than others despite what I'm assuming is an evenly distributed load is a huge sign that something is wrong with the thermal paste. If your application isn't wrong, then there's a possibility that the heat spreader was misapplied from the factory.

maybe but what i think is can it be a big air bubble in the block like the water is flowing anti-clockwise in this loop so the water is not staying in the waterblock 

Hmm seems logical .What if he forgot to remove the plastic cover from the coper plate of the cooler? 0_o

no man i have checked and removed the plastic cover from the block and have cleaned it properly before appying the thermal paste and then putting it on the cpu

maybe but what i think is can it be a big air bubble in the block like the water is flowing anti-clockwise in this loop so the water is not staying in the waterblock 

No. If that was the case, you'd see poor cooling on all cores. The fact that some cores are being cooled just fine but others aren't means poor thermal paste application, either from you or the factory. Most likely from you. No offense, but that's what it looks like.

edit: the only other thing I can think of is a really shitty waterblock with really uneven flow over some parts of CPU, resulting in uneven temperatures.

Edited by Lotus

no man i have checked and removed the plastic cover from the block and have cleaned it properly before appying the thermal paste and then putting it on the cpu

Ah good then

No. If that was the case, you'd see poor cooling on all cores. The fact that some cores are being cooled just fine but others aren't means poor thermal paste application, either from you or the factory. Most likely from you. No offense, but that's what it looks like.

okay bud will check it and come back soon

I edited in another possibility in my last post, but I'll state it again in case you missed it. The waterblock could be really shitty by having uneven flow over different parts, with some parts having very little flow resulting in poor cooling. Again, the key is that your CPU is being cooled just fine in some parts, but not in others. Something right there at that cpu/heatspreader/waterblock interface is wrong.

How tight did you screw the plate/backplate onto the block. If its not thermal paste application its not enough pressure on the IHS. Either that or you forgot to remove the plastic protector on the block :P

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

I edited in another possibility in my last post, but I'll state it again in case you missed it. The waterblock could be really shitty by having uneven flow over different parts, with some parts having very little flow resulting in poor cooling. Again, the key is that your CPU is being cooled just fine in some parts, but not in others. Something right there at that cpu/heatspreader/waterblock interface is wrong.

Ah good then

Here you go guys i applied the thermal paste again and the same thing. 

post-55381-0-94061700-1414101433_thumb.j

post-55381-0-04543700-1414101440_thumb.j

post-55381-0-68532200-1414101441_thumb.j

post-55381-0-17064400-1414101443_thumb.j