Best Gaming Mouse?

What is your all's opinion on a great gaming mouse? I'm planning to use a G710+ keyboard (albeit it doesn't matter). I don't like the look of the G Series of new mice from Logitech. Which overall great mouse? There's nothing I really play over the other. I guess mostly FPS games? (BF4, PS2, etc.)

I personally like the Mionix Naos 8200. I'll be buying it very soon.
I agree with what you said about how the G series mice look now.

Logitech G600.  Works for everything.  Just map everything wehre you want it and you never have to take your fingers off WASD! Plus the righter click, as i call it, is great for mapping melee's to.

Logitech G600.  Works for everything.  Just map everything wehre you want it and you never have to take your fingers off WASD! Plus the righter click, as i call it, is great for mapping melee's to.

I was looking at the G500 a bit. Not to set on anything yet. I'm open to most companies.

I was looking at the G500 a bit. Not to set on anything yet. I'm open to most companies.

I currently own a G500. It's a great mouse but the scroll wheel is a little meh.

I own the CM Storm Xornet. It's awesome.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I currently own a G500. It's a great mouse but the scroll wheel is a little meh.

I like minimalistic deisgn, something that's beautiful in an understated way but is kick ass. G500 is a nice mouse.

I like minimalistic deisgn, something that's beautiful in an understated way but is kick ass. G500 is a nice mouse.

My friend has the g500 I wasn't to happy about the feel of it in my hand.  I like a wider mouse as you may be able to tell from my personal mouse.

My friend has the g500 I wasn't to happy about the feel of it in my hand.  I like a wider mouse as you may be able to tell from my personal mouse.

I'm using a GM-M6800 from Gigabyte. It's pretty narrow but it doesn't have any software and it's pretty badly made. (Grips come off easily, scroll wheel sticks, buttons too)

I'm using a GM-M6800 from Gigabyte. It's pretty narrow but it doesn't have any software and it's pretty badly made. (Grips come off easily, scroll wheel sticks, buttons too)

Yucky, that not fun at all.  Best way to find a mouse is to try them out and feel how they fit in your hand as well as the weight of it.

Yucky, that not fun at all.  Best way to find a mouse is to try them out and feel how they fit in your hand as well as the weight of it.

I looked at Razer mice for awhile, don't know if thats a sin or not but on reddit it is. :)

They arent bad but there are much better mice out there.  Logitech, Func, TT Esports, Corsair, Roccat, and many others.   

I am loving my Roccat Kone XTD, feels great, great specs and looks awesome

I also really like my Deathadder, don't mind about dpi as I only use 1000 :)

As usual it's between Intellimice, DA, G400 and the Zowie mice. Pretty much the best sensors on the market.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

I recently got a Logitech G600 on sale and I freaking love it! It's by far the best mouse I've ever used. However, just because I love it doesn't mean you will. The best mouse is pretty subjective so the best thing to do is to try out as many as you can and decide what you like best.

I recently got a Logitech G600 on sale and I freaking love it! It's by far the best mouse I've ever used. However, just because I love it doesn't mean you will. The best mouse is pretty subjective so the best thing to do is to try out as many as you can and decide what you like best.

My hands pretty big, and I don't mind at all mice that are a bit narrow as mine. How does that mouse feel in BF3? I don't play a lot of MMOs.

My hands pretty big, and I don't mind at all mice that are a bit narrow as mine. How does that mouse feel in BF3? I don't play a lot of MMOs.

Feels pretty good in BF3 to me, although I don't play BF3 that much. I have big hands as well (I can palm a basketball easily) and I find for how I tend to hold a mouse that it is very comfortable to use in any type of game that I play whether it be an FPS or an MMO.

I own the CM Storm Xornet. It's awesome.

It is. If you play clawgrip, Price/Performance is unmatched.

Also nice mice are:

the Steelseries Xai (I bought a bunch of them for 35€ when SS changed to the Sensei. They will last me 'til I'm 75)

the Logitech G9x (clawgripper with very good shape and switches but the wheelclick does not work)

I would like to try the new Mionix mouse, but palmgrip is not my thing.

I guess I'd have to say the Deathadder. If only it weren't from Razer.

Being able to reach 6400 DPI with a flawless optical sensor means laser sensors don't even have the "advantage" of pointlessly high DPI...They are now entirely inferior.

It is. If you play clawgrip, Price/Performance is unmatched.

Also nice mice are:

the Steelseries Xai (I bought a bunch of them for 35€ when SS changed to the Sensei. They will last me 'til I'm 75)

the Logitech G9x (clawgripper with very good shape and switches but the wheelclick does not work)

I would like to try the new Mionix mouse, but palmgrip is not my thing.

The G9x looks bulky to me in pictures, is it a wide mouse?

Also, I use a palm grip on my current mouse. I just found it more comfortable.

I really like my G700. It was a bit weird to get used too but it's well laid out, comfortable and has all the features I need/want.

- Silverstone TJ08B-E - Gigabyte Z87M-D3H - i7 4770k @ 4.0GHZ 1.2v - 16gb Kingston HyperX Black 1600 - Gigabyte GTX 770 OC 4GB -

- Silverstone Fortress FT02 - MSI Z77 Mpower - i5 3570k @ 4.0GHZ 1.09v - 8gb Mushkin Blackline 1600 - MSI GTX 670 PE -

- Lenovo T430 (1600x900) - i5 3210m - 8GB DDR3 1333 - nVidia NVS5400M - 256GB mSATA OS - 320GB HDD-