Nvidia DSR is too cool ! 5120 x 2160 Gaming here !

Krytopsy

I'll say something that will blow AMD fan boys minds, if AMD were making a processor that beat 4790K in gaming, I'll go buy AMD. Simple as that.

Credibilty=Lost

If you want just a raw fps, go with AMD card, if you want fps + lots of features - NVIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!

Hence the reason im getting a 980 :D

With AMD you can turn on the speakers from your monitor in surround setup.... LAWL

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

I can't structure sentences properly, or use proper punctuation. I'm also a huge fanboy that has no basis for what I'm saying.

fixed

@Davsmith4

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Nvidia got so many nice features, starting from gameworks & ending in PhysX, VXGI, MFAA, DSR....

And what got AMD? Just a few pathetic features...

If you want just a raw fps, go with AMD card, if you want fps + lots of features - NVIDIA!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Toasty Room for AMD cards :D  But that's a true fact, AMD cards generally run hotter than Nvidia cards.

Thanks guys, I'll use AMD fan boys to promote my website. I wasnt exepecting that much bait from AMD fan boys xD

PC : | CPU: Intel 4790K | COOLER: Corsair H105 w/ JetFlo's Push/Pull | MOBO: EVGA Z97 Classified | GPU: EVGA FTW 4GB GTX 970 X2 | RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 1866Mhz 32GB | CASE: HAF Stacker 945 | PSU: Corsair AX1500i | DISPLAY: Asus MX299Q | SSD: 2 X Corsair Neutron GTX 480 GB in RAID0 | mSATA SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 500 GB | HDD: 4 X Western Digital RED 4 TB in JBOD |

fixed

@Davsmith4

Another AMD butthurt detected :D

poor boy :D

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

With AMD you can turn on the speakers from your monitor in surround setup.... LAWL

Would you quite being just an idiot fanboy...

fixed

@Davsmith4

You just couldn't "let it go" could you :P

200_s.gif

You're right Davey Iwouldn't at first talked about how great DSR is if I wouldn't get the angry AMD fan boys around me.

Thanks guys, I'll use AMD fan boys to promote my website. I wasnt exepecting that much bait from AMD fan boys xD

you-sir-are-an-asshole.jpg

You're right Davey Iwouldn't at first talked about how great DSR is if I wouldn't get the angry AMD fan boys around me.

QUOTE WHEN YOU ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE IDIOT!!!!

poor boy :D

If you look at my profile, you would notice I have a GTX 780.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

you-sir-are-an-asshole.jpg

Hearing from arsehole ;)

Anyway, it's okay to be asshole. Sometimes it's good to be asshole.

Seriously why did you get so hurt about DSR & this post? Is it so painful for you? Are you hardcore AMD fanboy? Does it hurt your feelings?

| CPU: i7 3770k | MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z77A-G45 Gaming | GPU: GTX 770 | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Trident X | PSU: XFX PRO 1050w | STORAGE: SSD 120GB PQI +  6TB HDD | COOLER: Thermaltake: Water 2.0 | CASE: Cooler Master: HAF 912 Plus |

In conclusion, AMD fan boys feel AMD need help so they come all over post that have Nvidia in the title. xD

Hearing from arsehole ;)

No you are being an asshole fanboy with blinders on. I am simply pointing it out. You're welcome :)

And if he had looked at my build log he would have noticed a i5-4690k and a 980. Then again who has time for, you know, facts and logic. :P

Doesn't matter, you're still an AMD butthurt :D

In conclusion, AMD fan boys feel AMD need help so they come all over post that have Nvidia in the title. xD

Please stop saying fanboy. You and the other guy are clearly the only fanboys on this thread and not everyone who uses a product is a fanboy...

And if he had looked at my build log he would have noticed a i5-4690k and a 980. Then again who has time for, you know, facts and logic. :P

Obviously not fanboys.

What an idiot. Calling me a "Butthurt AMD fanboy" because I disagree with him. Please go back to action figures.

You're right Davey, whatever you say it's valid as long as you write Nvidia in your profile or you have one. xD LAWL

No you are being an asshole fanboy with blinders on. I am simply pointing it out. You're welcome :)

Nah, it's you asshole here & but as I already said, it's okay, don't get sad about it. We still love you. We like assholes :)

Hearing from arsehole ;)

Anyway, it's okay to be asshole. Sometimes it's good to be asshole.

Seriously why did you get so hurt about DSR & this post? Is it so painful for you? Are you hardcore AMD fanboy? Does it hurt your feelings?

Are you stupid? At this point. I think so.

I'm going to post this until you fanboys get the point.

Your fingers must be sore.

Okay, 2 hardcore amd fanboys of the day:

1. Davsmith4
  2. Jerakle

Reason they got so mad........... Nvidia update. You guys always get so mad whenever Nvidia releases new updates?

You're right Davey, whatever you say it's valid as long as you write Nvidia in your profile or you have one. xD LAWL

1. Quote if you want me to see your responses after i leave this thread.

2. What i say is more valid than your opinion as i am not a fanboy (like you).

3. Be careful we have had people banned before and im sure wee can do it again....