Corsair 550D silent but deadly cool and quiet build

Just upgraded about a month ago from a budget build to this. Decided I wanted to go silent for this build and this is how it turned out. Only regret I have atm is the reference blower on the GTX 680 which is the loudest part of my system especially when overclocked. I got a great deal on it and it was a significant upgrade from my old card so I went with it. Now I wish I would have waited for the 770 :(. Oh well. Better just upgrade to a 780 once gigabyte releases a windforce model....

The 4.6ghz CPU OC is 24 hour prime stable with 0 WHEA errors in windows also. Max temp was 88 C.

The pics, specs in sig-

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

I would definitely recommend moving it onto a desk with carpet as you wont need to clean it as often

Nice build!

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Nice and elegant :). I think you should organise the cables under the desk though :D.

Nice and elegant :). I think you should organise the cables under the desk though :D.

I only live at this place in the summer so I did not bother being too neat. Maybe one of these weekends I will take the time to do it. Looks a lot worse in the picture to me than it really is.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. I really appreciate it.

CPU-[i5 3570k-4.6ghz at 1.33v]  GPU-[4gb Zotac GTX 680 1126 core 6800 mem]   MOBO-[Gigabyte Z77 UD4H]   PSU-[Corsair TX 650]   RAM-[2x8gb DDR3 1333 GSkill Ripjaws X]   Case-[Corsair 550D (2xNoctua NF-F12, 1xNoctua NF-A14 intake, 1xNoctua NF-A14 exhaust)]   CPU Cooler-[Noctua NH D14]   Boot Drive-[Crucial m4 256GB SSD]   Game Drive-[500GB Western Digital Caviar Black]   Storage Drive-[2.5" 500GB Western Digital Scorpio Black]   Sound Card-[Asus Xonar DG]   Optical Drive-[Lite-On IHAS-124]  Monitor-[Dell U2312HM] Keyboard-[CM Storm Quickfire Rapid-Brown Switches] Mouse-[Logitech G400] Speakers-[Klipsch Promedia 2.1 THX]

I would definitely recommend moving it onto a desk with carpet as you wont need to clean it as often

That is why I bought that piece of wood cabinet shelving from home depot. That way the PSU and bottom intake can get enough air and are not sitting on carpet. My desk is too small to fit my PC on top of it :( . Once I get my own house or apartment I would love to have a large desk with my PC on my side with a window kind of like how Kyle from neweggtv has his set up.