Help Choosing a new secondhand phone

Ethnod

I'm looking at getting my hands on a new phone, well new to me. I dont really have the budget to get a new phone this time around, need to save, and so I was thinking of getting my hands on a second hand on. Any thoughts?

At the moment I have been considering the Galaxy S4 or S5 but I like the idea of the Nexus phones and why I've been told they are good never used them and have not been doing any research tbh.

I'm looking for a phone that will make calls ;) handle viber and a few apps like that and maybe angry birds... (I have a massive PC for games tbh, tat is where I game). I am most interested in fast responses and a decent battery life

any and all advice welcome ;)

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

@Ethnod I have a Nexus 5 for personal use and a Samsung S4 as a work phone.  Both will be fine for your needs and not break the bank. Also similarly specd.  Really its a choice between stock android or Samsungs skin of android which for what ever reason i cant remember the name of.

brand new precises

nexus 5 - $350

Moto G (2013) - $160 The new one is a not that good.