(video) Shows Computex 2013: Rosewill

Neutron%20HDD_678x452.JPG

On their Computex 2013 stand, Rosewill are showing a off a few new cases, a high end power supply and some keyboards. For more information click the source below

Cases:

Rosewill Rise

Rise1_575px.jpg

Rosewill Neutron

Rosewill%20Neutron_575px.JPG
mITX%20Tray_575px.jpg

Rosewill stealth:

Stealth_575px.jpg

PSU:

Rosewill Epoch (850W/1000W/1200W)

PSU-EPOCH2_575px.jpg

They are also implementing something similar to Corsair Link for PSUs:

Software.png

Rosewill are also updating their mechanical keyboard line to the RK-9200 series.

RK-9200_575px.jpg

Source: http://www.anandtech.com/show/7027/computex-2013-rosewill

It's nice to see another PSU company finally adding digital control and efficiency along with Corsair.

Hopefully a lot more vendors will implement this besides Rosewill and Corsair.

System Specs: i7-4770K @ 4.4 GHz 16GB Corsair Ram @ 2000MHz Asus GTX 670 DC2T

It's nice to see another PSU company finally adding digital control and efficiency along with Corsair.

Hopefully a lot more vendors will implement this besides Rosewill and Corsair.

and a company driving prices down on backlit mechanical keyboards. 

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Don't care much about rosewill products because they are in US only :(

You can't walk out of your own story - Rango

The Rosewill Stealth looks like a really good case with its hot swap bay and the fan controllers.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

The one thing all case manufacturers are forgetting are DUST FILTERS! Why can't someone release a dust proof high air flow case already? I know one is in the making, but theres been no word of it anywhere :(

PC in Profile

Looks like they got their PSU's name "Epoch" from a game. (Chrono Trigger :SNES:)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

This is some pretty nice stuff actually. Looks good. I like the power supply and the case that can hold a dual Xeon board and it is not ugly which is a change from cases that can hold that kind of board.

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

So a midtower case for an itx mobo... hmmm. Logic?

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Newegg has made a video of Rosewill's booth at Computex:

• 1 year later...

The one thing all case manufacturers are forgetting are DUST FILTERS! Why can't someone release a dust proof high air flow case already? I know one is in the making, but theres been no word of it anywhere  :(

Silverstone's ultra fine filters are the only thing on the market that can actually filter dust instead of small rocks.

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW

Well, since zac necro'd, the Epoch Series of power supplies in the OP above has been cancelled.

The Throne and Rise are both out, but the Stealth and Neutron don't seem to be out.

The RK-9200 mechanical series have been released.

I can't find anything on that power supply software.