What earphones for a bass head

Bazingaman18

What earphone or IEM would you guys recommend for a bass head. I still want sound quality but want lots of bass. I will be using these on my iPhone so there is no major equalizing going to go on. I want to spend around $100, I can go over a little bit but only if it is worth it. I have been looking at the Audio Technica CKS-77 and the Shure SE215 and some people say the se215's have lots of bass and some say they have little bass and the cks77 don't have very many reviews. So what would you guys suggest going with those 2 or go with something else?

You wont get huge amounts of bass reproduction from buds because of the smaller driver size. The SE215's aren't the bassiest buds, infact quite limited but do have a nice upper end clarity without the harsh sharp highs that are normally associated with buds. As for your EQing thing; you can actually download EQu which gives you a 9 or 12 band variable EQ from memory with presets that uses your iTunes library.

Do you have to go with buds?

Well my other earphones broke and im using my headphones at school and they are kinda a pain to use and like using earphones when im at school.

You wont get huge amounts of bass reproduction from buds because of the smaller driver size. The SE215's aren't the bassiest buds, infact quite limited but do have a nice upper end clarity without the harsh sharp highs that are normally associated with buds. As for your EQing thing; you can actually download EQu which gives you a 9 or 12 band variable EQ from memory with presets that uses your iTunes library.

Well my other earphones broke and im using my headphones at school and they are kinda a pain to use and like using earphones when im at school.

I dislike IEM's but I am reading that the CKS-77 produce an unreal amount of bass. rivaling or exceeding over ear counterparts.

I'm finding it hard to believe too but I kind of want to try these IEM's

I'm waiting for some more reviews of ATH WS77's before I pull the trigger. WS77 is the over ear counterpart to the cks-77

Hmmkay - I've personally been using the Sennheiser OMX680i's which are Sennheiser/Adidas sports - they're normal buds with like a bit of a wrap around to keep them on. They aren't the most bass heavy buds i've used but they've got a really good overall sound for their pricetag of $70-$100 - they also have a remote which for iPhone use can be really helpful. A newer generation of them has just been released by Sennheiser so I don't know if there are any reviews on them yet.

the cks77 don't have very many reviews.

94 pages of people jizzing themselves over the cks