3770k and asus mobo

Go to solution Solved by Flight1sim,

i just clicked the make it faster button in my bios so im not really that sure.. and this software is taking all 4 cores temps core 1 stays around 77ish but core 4 is staying about 82

I think you should be fine if it was an auto button in the BIOS (should know how to manage temps)

so i just got this asus mobo and in the bios it has a performance button, so i set it to that and now running F@H my CPU temps are hitting a max of
core 1: 80c
core 2: 84c
core 3: 81c
core 4: 84c
im using CPUID HWmonitor for these temps and im using a hyper 212evo cooler. under the voltage drop down it says max was 1.336V and current is 1.321V, not sure if this is normal ive never owned an unlocked CPU before 

never look at max temps. Look at the averages, or look at what its running in for the majority of the time

EDIT: Glad to see that your motherboard arrived :)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

never look at max temps. Look at the averages, or look at what its running in for the majority of the time

EDIT: Glad to see that your motherboard arrived :)

oh hey its you! yeah i got it around 1:30 and besides the IO shield being..let just say i cut a lot with wire snips, but its actually more narrow than my MSI was, the averages are bouncing between 75c-83c. what do you think of the voltages?

oh hey its you! yeah i got it around 1:30 and besides the IO shield being..let just say i cut a lot with wire snips, but its actually more narrow than my MSI was, the averages are bouncing between 75c-83c. what do you think of the voltages?

So 75C under load?

That should be fine, what is the temps when idle?

Some people would say that those Voltages are a tad bit too high, but honestly thats what i'm doing now. 

What is the CPU speed (to see if the amount of voltage is worth it)

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

So 75C under load?

That should be fine, what is the temps when idle?

Some people would say that those Voltages are a tad bit too high, but honestly thats what i'm doing now. 

What is the CPU speed (to see if the amount of voltage is worth it)

i just clicked the make it faster button in my bios so im not really that sure.. and this software is taking all 4 cores temps core 1 stays around 77ish but core 4 is staying about 82

I think you should be fine if it was an auto button in the BIOS (should know how to manage temps)

ha...haha...i just got another software that showed its speed, 4223.77MHZ

ha...haha...i just got another software that showed its speed, 4223.77MHZ

cool, pretty good speed for a 3770K!

well my 3350p was at 3.1, so thats a HUGE upgrade. im stoked!

nice, enjoy your awesome CPU! :)