Bluescreen on Windows Experience Index

I'm working on a Pentium 4 HT computer with 2GB DDR 400 RAM HYNIX and I've been testing out the stability. Whenever I run a Windows Experience Index check I get a BSOD at the Windows Decoder part.

I've been able to run prime95 blend using all the RAM for 12 hours with no errors however when running memtest86+ v4.2 I get fails at Test#7.

While the system is pretty much usable in Windows 7 I'm wondering if I could just let it be since the main use for it is Microsoft Office and the occasianal checking of email and some printing.

post-8120-0-71090800-1370442774.jpg

you just try to run the windows ecxperience index? and then the BSOD flashes over your display?

normally you can see something that tells you what kind of problem causes the bsod (i marked it red on the picture). then its easier to locate the problemthe problem

wvrrzjca.jpg

sysProfile

FEEL FREE TO CLICK ABOVE

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately the BSOD screen flashes too quickly to be read

Right Click on computer or my computer, go to properties, advanced system settings, under startup and recovery on the advanced tab click settings, uncheck the box under system failure that says automatically restart. This will make the BSOD error stay on screen. Then you can search for the error code.

utterly pointless effort. put xp back on it because its absolutely incompatible with windows vista,7 and 8.

the motherboard doesnt support hpet so as soon as you run anything that uses it( there are a lot of apps and progs that need it) the system will bsod. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Precision_Event_Timer

its not a software compatability issue that can be fixed its a hardware 1. sorry.

so unless you upgrade to a core 2 duo your not gonna have windows 7 working properly.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel