ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I honestly like the omega more...

(Also 1st post, don't judge me! That was the point anyway :P )

CPU i7-920 c0 @ 3.5GHz Cooling Coolermaster V10 Mobo ESC X58B-A RAM 3x G. Skill 2GB @ 1480 MHz GPU ASUS HD7870 2GB

PSU Coolermaster SilentPro 700W SSD OCZ Vertex3 120GB HDD's Various 2.2TB Monitors 2x Samsung 22" @ 1680x1050

Case Coolermaster Storm Trooper Keyboard Das Keyboard Ultimate S Mouse Logitech VX Nano Audio SteelSeries Siberia V2 w/ 7.1 Soundcard

The GTX 900 series has (at least in mind) allowed for greater efficiencies to yield better performance while maintaining better temperatures and power usage. Which has in turn allowed manufactures such as ZOTAC to create non reference cards that capitalise and further extend the abilities such cards can perform. Linus and team, keep up the fantastic work with the show and good luck to everyone. xD

I am loving the 900 series so far! Excited to see what the 960 can do at hopefully a lightly lower price point :D Unless of course I win that lovely 980...

Zotac's implementation (AMP! Extreme) of the GTX 970&980 are the sexiest gpu's on the market at the moment.

ZOTAC made something powerful look even more powerful, its just screams EXTREME BEAST!

Thanks to Zotac and LinusTechTips for the amazing give away <3 

These graphics cards are gr8 m8 I r8 8/8. But seriously tho they look good and make the games go speedy c: 

Still wondering if I should get the ZOTAC or the Asus 970, any suggestions? I know that the Msi ones are faulty so I don't want MSI this time around.

my first post

zotac is good, but why triple slot ?

The difference between a man and a boy is the price of his toys

hm, i liked the older Zotac design better, with the orange fans, it's not bad either

thank you for the giveaway! ^_^

Man, I would really love this card! Good luck to everyone that enters!