ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

can you just like give it to me cause that would be really awesome

I think I like the breathing effect of the LED lights on the extreme. 

Not sure which one looks better but the software implementation does look nice. I wonder what crazy 970s we'll see next. 

I like dem backplates on the new 900 series cards... yeah i dont care for no efficiency.

I also think the carcon fibre finish on the amp extreme 970 looks damn sexy especially with those green LEDs. As you can see my username is MrGreenIX soo its kinda obvious my favourite color is green :D.

Anyways really hope I win!!!

Thank you for giving back to your community! And I like the extreme cooler more because it will probably fit better aesthetically with any builds I make.

love the lighting effects, normally they look tacky but I think they've nailed it

The zotac cards look great, especially the extreme. If Batman had a GPU, it would be this one.

Thicker fans, just plain better

MAIN Core V21 | i7 5820K @ 4.2 1.21v | Corsair H100i + NF-F12 | Asrock X99M Killer | Crucial Sport 4x4GB 2400 CAS16 @ 2666 CAS15 | 290X DCUII OC @ 1115/1450 1.3v | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + 830 128GB + WD Blue 1TB | Corsair AX650

was looking for an upgrade and this card really does look fantastic. the carbon shroud and the coolers look really amazing but more importantly it looks like a really solid card, nice review btw.

While I don't like the Omega (styling-wise), the Extreme hits all the right buttons for me. I don't usually admit it, but I do like cheesy "Gamer-looking" products with LEDs and stuff. Really, my rig is like a damn Christmas tree. :P

Only issue I could think about is if one goes water cooling, will there be a water block for these cards? I mean, they do have custom PCBs, so we are at the mercy of EK. Ehh, it's not Zotac's fault if something doesn't come out. It's not like a 980 or 970 needs better cooling at sane clocks.

Also, winning a GPU right now would be dreamy good. I ran out of money because of a setback and my rig has everything but an HDD for mass storage and a dGPU. I'm making do with an external HDD and Intel's iGPU for now. Not bad as a whole, but gaming is not a possibility, sadly. 

omg a 980 *_____* and even the cooler on the amp extreme looks amazing and even the tripple slot design is a good way to go if the coolng better then.

Giveaway, thanks Zotac. I could use me some sexy cf cooler :)

Main Rig: Maximus IV Extreme-Z -- GTX 580 Matrix -- 2500k -- 8GB ripjawsX -- 240GB vertex4 -- CM Silent Pro 1200W -- in a CM HAFX

Cpu Cooling: Raystorm block -- XSPC RX360 rad -- D5 pump -- XSPC dual-bay res

i think this cards look good but can nvidia and other gpu manufacturers just ship more cards please i need to spend my money on the 900 series soon #lovingthenewcards

The Extreme looks amazing! is it possible to put the leds on Red light only?