ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

What i like about them is of course performance and how they looks :)

These cards are the "coolest" GTX 970 cards I've seen to date. For me they are winners in both performance and looks. Plus, a triple slot cooler is pretty rad. 

Would be awesome to win the 980 AMP Extreme, however unlikely it is.

Good luck to everyone else in winning this bad boy.

My first comment here, well i just registered.

Anyway, I have a 780 AMP here on my system i wouldn't mind an upgrade at all.. awesome card.

Mmmm... this is a beautiful card, i wonder how it would fair agienst a heavy ENb and over 200+ Mods in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

~{ Xelriel }~

The new generation gpu nvida series is good and the price surprise me.

Good performent/price on this 900 series.

I hope I can win this because no have money to upgrade my gpu, and my old gpu (4 years) can't play new games.

God bang for the money.Nice performance,low power consumption.As for the Zotac cards: factory tune,design.

I want it!! looks amazing and it's so strong *faints*

1st GPU i ever bought myself was a Zotac 570, served me well for a long time.

Love the tripple fan one :D

CPU: Core i7 950 @ Stock Cooled by an H80i with Corsair SP120's in push-pull

GPU: Windforce X3 GTX670 @ 1176MHz

RAM: 2GBx6 of Corsair XMS3 1600MHz

As always, nice video! I doubt anyone from the ltt team will actually read this but I still wanna mention you guys are doing GREAT work! :)

Impressive giveaway :D

67 pages already? well maybe i'm lucky once in my life lol.

So what i like about the GTX 900 Lineup in general is of course its power efficiency, because right now i got a gpu from amd with sooo much heat output and power consumption... i didnt really care about that some months ago but i did change my mind.

And specifically the Zotac AMP! Extreme Edition looks STUNNING, i LOVE its carbon looks as well as the LEDs. this cooler design is just amazing :D

good luck to everyone :)

Intel i7 3770k @ 4,5GHz // ASUS P8Z77-M // Sapphire R9 290 // 16GB DDR3 // 240GB Samsung EVO SSD // 1TB HDD // 600W CM PSU // CM 690 II

Carbon Fiber finish looks cool but at the same time a it has that huge bit (So technical) on the top meaning thinner cases couldn't handle its awesomeness!

Thanks though for reviewing I was thinking of getting a new Graphics card but I kind of want to get the H440 case first what do you think guys

The amp omega has a really nice design and looks similar to the old asus GPU cooler, which i really liked. The amp extreme is a beast the only thing i would like though is more colours

The Nvidia 900 series perform great and the Zotac 980 Extreme looks badass!

well,i'm really like Nvidia geforce 900 series graphic card because of the brand new technology and low TDP power needed for this graphic card.Zotac AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme give the graphic card more opportunity to overclock especially AMP! Extreme,it give me more performance than standard reference card.So,i've began like Zotac so much since Linus show this video or other youtuber video.

Damn I really want a Zotac Gtx 980, need to save on my electric bill considering how much power my gtx 770 SLI configuration draws! Would love MFAA too!

The cooler design does like promising and aesthetically pleasing. I'm really happy about the Firestorm software, which does automatically overclock the card based on predetermined "gamer mode" settings. Saves time testing for stability by manual overclocking. 

I need a new case and this card will give me an excuse to get a Corsair 760t.