ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really like the new performance vs. power consumption. It's a nice touch especially since the performance is better by a solid amount. The zotac amp! Extreme also looks really cool with their led color scheme flashing green and red depending on the load too. Me gusta.

I really like the build quality of the Zotac 970 and 980 graphics cards.

triple slot? so what I only want 1 of these beasts :D

Cool, cant find one anywhere here.

MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G45 CPU: I5-4670 GPU: MSI GTX 770 4GB RAM: 16GB ADATA PC3 1333MHz(got them free) PSU: SeaSonic MK2 620w CASE: Sharkoon Tauron OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Steelseries Shift Mouse: G502 

I'm really into that metal shroud on the omega. As for the 900 series as a whole, I can't complain. I have a Radeon 7850, and can play my games at 720p no problem. An upgrade would be fantastic. Maybe, I'll get to enjoy my self some ultra 1080p gaming soon. 

I kinda feel cheezy being a 1post member here, but I've been subscribed since the awkward NCIX Linus vids, so I hope that counts for something! :)

Anyways, a 980 makes me just froth at the mouth uncontrollably, I've never been the guy to have the top tier of a new gen lineup but heres hoping its gonna change!

Since my current gpu has random vram issues causing textures to flip out in games I'm pretty keen on something to replace it 

i7 3770 | Asus Z77 Pro | 16gb Kingston HyperX 1600 | Corsair AX750w | Steelseries 6Gv2 + Logitech G502

GPU: Asus R9 280x Direct CUII (complete with the famous VRAM issues/artifacts feature enabled)

stuck in elo hell, chillen with morello

Man this would look great in my system. Anyway, great review Linus, been watching for ages, never post here much though, but I should start. Love your channel. Peace

thanks zotac, i like the look of the extreme with the l.e.d's and carbon fiber finish, also the fan design is quite flamboyant. i like the omega because the framework is metal, i prefer having less chance of damaging my expensive equipment :P and the 900 series is OP the power consumption and heat is rather amazing to me, even in this day in age. the only downside to this is, my pc wont keep my room warm in the winter lol 

Wow! Thank you Zotac for this giveaway! I like the 900 series because of their power efficiency. I'm interested about the Zotac USB plug OC stuff. :) GL.

i think that cooler shroud look epic on that amp extreme. I just wish you could change the led color to what ever you wanted. but i have been looking to upgrade... 

A GTX 980 giveaway?? Are you kidding me!? This is such a tease! From what I've heard Zotac's 900 series is the quietest and most powerful gaming experience out there so far. Can't wait to see what AMD do to get back in the game :P

I want one EXTREME in Norway
although I would like a comparison between the extreme and the Gigabyte G1

I really need a new graphic card:). Does not matter that this is my first post, i watch his reviews all the time.

Giveaway time xD:D 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

well, that are two massive cards. But i think the Strix from asus looks better..

The choice of triple slot with fans that are that quiet on load.  Gotta love having all that power without a hair dryer running in a nice quiet case.  Also the lighting on the Extreme is pretty cool!

CPU: Phenom II 955 Black Edition @ 4.0 Ghz  MOBO: Asus Crosshair II Formula  RAM: Mushkin Redline 4gb DDR2 1066Mhz  GPU: Evga GTX 580 2GB OC  HDD: WD 640GB