ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Their yellow lines always excite me

| CPU: Intel Skylake i5-6600K @ 4.5Ghz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2400Mhz | MOBO: GIGABYTE Z170XP-SLI | GPU: GIGABYTE GTX 980 | HDD: 2TB, 1TB, 3x 300GB | Monitors: 1920x1080 3x1 | Windows 7 x64 Ultimate |

what i like about these cards? Just the incredible power these cards have, with such a good efficiency

I like that the Zotac GTX 980 amp! Extreme  is better than my evga gtx 670 :|

This time, I really felt that Zotac had hit the right place with is awesome design, along with the all new 900 series, it just keeps getting better.

The value of the 900's are incredible, I want it.

Frenando II/Grease Lightning and His Perpherials

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | Gigabyte 7950 WF3 Crossfire | G.Skill Sniper 2x4GB 2133Mhz  | CM HAF 922 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | 120GB Kingston HyperX | Corsair TX750 | X-Star DP2710 + 34UM95 | CM Hyper 212 EVO + LOTS 'O FANS | CM Storm QuickFire Pro | Logitech G502| Fiio E17 | Sennhieser HD 600 and CX 985

the looks of the card are great. and finally nivida has made a good price to performance card

IT is Very Good Looking Graphic Card with CARBON FIBER Build

With their Best Power Delivery Chips......... it can provide best Overclocking with Great Cooling &  silent performance.......

Loving it............. :)

well it looks fantastic, for starters. i am digging the design. i also think it is pretty convenient that it has so many for overclocking and keeping an eye on temperatures. it looks like getting it inside would be a bit tricky if you don't have a huge case, though. and quiet is always nice. so is cooling.

What I like the most about the 900 series is how efficient the Maxwell architecture is. The GTX 980 has fewer cuda cores, a lower memory bandwidth and lower power consumption than the GTX 780 Ti and yet, performs better. I guess the only downside is that it could use more Vram since 4GB cards have been around for some time now.

I love how low the powerconsumption is

I need an upgrade to my gaming PC I am only running a Geforce GT 740 Card :-(

One of those "damm" sexy cards, would look very nice in my system.. 

Crossing my fingers :-)

I like the wild design and the fact that the numbers on this card are higher than the numbers on my current card! This would be an awesome birthday present! Plus, my 660ti is starting to show its age. Keep up the great work Linus!

Ah..the amount of amaze-ball things that this card has...magnificent.

The cooling shroud is sexy as hell and it fits my rig completely. The design in futuristic and the overclocking and cooling features on these cards are apparently outstanding.

I love and I mean looooooooooooooove the Zotax AMP! Extreme version because it just looks so beastly!!!! I mean that card is something Bruce Wayne would stop by and say, "hmm, this befits me" and he would use that to build his PC.

If I win this I will be using it for my build next year!

It's a Powerfull, efficient and very cool looking card. Also it would be a really nice upgrade from my two 5770's :)

What do i like about it? hm...

It is a better GFX card that i currently have. :)

The fact that it is resonably better overclocable doesn't hurt.

I like how the AMP extreme AMPlifies the already Extremely AMPlified AMP Omega Cards for Maximum AMPlification of AMPlitude of Frame rates,Without AMPlifying your Electricity Bill. AMP done.

anything has to be better that then graphics card i'm using, even wire frame graphics slows down.  I need a new graphics card

The power efficiency of the 9xx series chips is just showing the way of the future. 

I really like how Amp Omega and Amp Extreme looks

and i also like the performance of 900 series 

The DSR tech that was introduced with the 900 series has really impressed me from what I've seen so far, and it's great nVidia has allowed the previous series in on the action. Only tested it on Skyrim, but my word... never seen it look so smooth  :o