ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Really nice graphics cards! Both would be a significant upgrade over my current graphics card!

Oh my God it's a beast of a graphics card ! 
really cool fans !! and both, especially the 980 would be a great upgrade !

I like them all because I just bought a new setup WITHOUT a graphics card (I even asked here in the LTT forums). I'm relying on the Intel HD 4600. It would complete my setup if I win.

Was awesome enough to get me to finnaly apply to these forums! Look forward to being part of something I enjoy so much :)

Also, Best GPU in the wuuurld! Without even having to discount mad OP double card designs.

Never really cared for zotac cards but that card looks like a beast. Would go nicely with my build, too bad they're not cheap along with the other 980's.

Chilling like a villain 

I wont win. Yeey.

Anyhow, the card looks pretty damn awesome.

Case:NZXT H440   CPU:3570k @ 4.4ghz   Cooler:Prolimatech Megahalems w/ ap121 p/p  GPU:Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770  RAM:Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16gb 1600mhz  Mobo:Sabertooth Z77     PSU:Cooler Master Silent Pro M 700w   Wheel: Logitech G27 + joystick as handbrake Asus DGX 5.1        Mouse: Corsair M65     Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger Cherry MX black  Headphones: ATH-M50s    Phone: Nexus 5 32GB  Earphones: Sennheiser CX 400ii    SSD: 120gb 840 evo  HDD: WD Enterprise 2TB    AMP&DAC: Schiit Stack. 

I really like the cooler design of both the cards, your not going to see it very often but whatever, if I win 1 of them I'm going to give my current 760 to my friend who really needs a new computer, not just graphics card it will help him greatly

What do i like about the zotac 900 series and the 900 series in general....Well the zotac 900 s look awesome,the case of the gpu and the stripes perfectly matching the fans design.The OC technology on zotac gpus is very good,allowing you to achieve great "numbers" and even greater performance in games and other programs.Another key fact about the zotac gpus is that they are very compact but they still manage to keep a good temperature even in very stressful environments.

About gtx 900s in general... Very good gpus with low power consumption and astonishing performance at a resonable price.900s manage to get this performance because of nvidia's new maxwell graphic processor.Great generation of gpus.

I currently already have a Zotac gtx 650, but I guess you could probably tell which is better, the 980 or the 650. (Hmmmm... Tough choice). I like the design and the breathing colours, and with it being cooled with 3 fans, temperature isn't going to be a huge problem, that is unless you play in the Sahara desert, over clock and and run everything underload on crysis 3. The 900 series looks very promising and when the GTX 960 rolls out, it should hit Bulls eye in the price to performance stand point.

Am I too late?  :o  I hope not because THIS would be an awesome update for my Zotac GTX 760 AMP!  :wub:

But just to say that, I love Zotac's GPU design to the edge! When I first unboxed my 760 I was blown away by #1 the design, #2 how small this thing was!  :D

IMG 7528

What I like about the 970 Omega is the metal housing. You don't see that often what's kinda sad because it makes your hardware feel more valuable. Other than that these two are really shiny cards. And they're damn close to the 780/780ti when it comes to performance. Damn, I thought about buying a 780 because of the recent price drop. Now I'll reconsider that. Lower power consumption at nearly the same performance? Woohoo that sounds great!

What is the real maximum power consumption of the 970 Omega / Extreme and the 980 when it's overclocked and maxed out?

“For if we are truly created equal, then surely the love we commit to one another must be equal as well.” 
― Barack Obama

Tech:

Daily Driver: MacBook Pro 15" TB (mid-2018), Intel Core i7-8850H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 512 GB SSD, AMD Radeon Pro 560XWeight lifting: Dell Alienware 15 R4, Intel Core i7-8750H, 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz SK Hynix, Nvidia GTX 1070 on 15" 1080p TN Gsync 120Hz, Intel Pro 7600p PCIe NVMe 256 GB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 15" 1920x1080 TN Gsync 120Hz, Windows 10 Pro, Fedora 30, K.L, P.OS. The Home Panel: Samsung C34H892, 34" Ultra Wide 3440x1440p, VA, 60Hz.

Tumblr - Riot-Company, CA

This new 900-line of GPUs is ridiculous! The power given by the 980 is crazy! I hope I win this card as it would a nice upgrade from my 770. Good luck to all!

The quietness of the graphic card as well as the killer design, hypes the things up  :lol:

CUASE there awesume?

My Rig: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 

ZOTAC AMP! Omega can fit in most chassis, also in Mini-ITX(Raven RVZ01). GTX 970 is powerful solution for gaming that consume so less power, that SLI can be powered by ST45SF-G (boc without overclocking).  

That card is the sexiest looking card ever.

I think i might climb into bed with it.

Don't worry. I'lle use a blue "displayport" cover ;)

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

The GTX 900 series is just boss in general. Adding a sick ZOTAC cooler to the cards is just legendary. These cards are awesome!

The cooler on the amp extreme looks really good.

Low power consumption and heaps of overhead for overclocking. Best of both worlds.