ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

fresh design and high efficiency ..i mean it looks absolutly badass

They look really nice... the Omega kind-of simplistic, but powerful - and the Extreme, well, extreme looking ^_^

Performance and good looks. What's there not to like?

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K @ 4.4GHz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 GPU: Sapphire R9 290 Tri-X OC Motherboard: Asus Z87-Plus RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 SSD: Samsung EVO 840 120GB HDD: Western Digital 1TB Blue PSU: Corsair RM1000 Case: NZXT Phantom 630

I would have called it the Zotac 2fast2furios edition. Such a beefy cooler

Sim Rig:  Valve Index - Acer XV273KP - 5950x - GTX 2080ti - B550 Master - 32 GB ddr4 @ 3800c14 - DG-85 - HX1200 - 360mm AIO

Long Live VR. Pancake gaming is dead.

Nvidia is power efficient which is much important for a poor gamer like me stuck with a low watt power supply. Better than amd in sli support and game optimisation.

The high-end, Maxwell-based Nvidia GeForce GTX 900 series delivers the best performance available from a single-chip gaming graphics card to date, while sipping much less power than the current competition. Just as nice: Its price is competitive with AMD's hotter Radeon R9 290X.

new Nvidia architecture is amazing! and zotac cards look cool. I'm building new pc right now, used  9600 GT for 5 years. give me the card :( I'm a good guy, I promise :(:(:(

These cards are awsome looking and they got some power !! B)

loosks amazing, thats pretty much all i have to say

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I think power efficiency is key with the 900 series, and features like MFAA and VXGI seem very interesting.

Was it really needed to take up 3 slots and be that tall? Didn't the thought of some customers having issues with this come to their mind?

Such awesomeness, cant wait to get my hands on one. Very efficient cards :)

All of it! It's friggin' awesome - I can imagine the AMP! Omega Extreme edition with it's 3 fan design being quite the cooling performer...

The GTX 900 series has never ceased to rustle my jimmies.