ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Amazing cards. I like both designs but I think that I actually prefer the omega due to its metal shroud.

WOOHOO! Pick me! Pick me!!!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!eleven1

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:: :D:D:D:::::DDDD

The GTX 980 is the top GPU on the market, what's not to like?

This one is going to fit very nicely with my first serious build!

Love the carbon fiber styling! I need to get one of those things!

First of all i think both AMP! Extreme and AMP! Omega looks stunning. Looks+Cooling+Performance=Nerdgasm

Secondly the new Maxwell GM204 microarchitecture is just fenomenal when it comes to performance per watt.

For example, the 980's power comsumption is on par with the 770's, but it performs 35% better!

9XX series is awesome because of better TDP
Zotac always had best looking cooling solutions on graphics cards.

i want a free AMP! Extreme pls, i never had a high end Video card and it would be very nice for me to take this one as the first one LOL!

The futurous spaceship-ish looking of the 980 extreme edition is just awesome :)

i like the design of the new zotac's but perhaps it would be nice if you also compared the temperature differences between the 3 fan 970 and the 2 fan 970

GTX 900 power and efficiency, and the sex appeal and quiet performace of a triple slot cooler? Yes please.

CPU-AMD FX 8350 @ 4.9Ghz | GPU-Sapphire 7970 OC | Motherboard-AsRock Extreme9 990fx | RAM-8GB Mushkin Blackline Ridgeback

Case-NZXT Switch 810 | Heatsink-NZXT HAVIK | SSD-Samsung 840 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barricuda 1TB; WD Green 2TB
PSU-Seasonic X-Series 850 Watt | Mouse-Razer Naga | Keyboard-Razer Blackwidow | Speakers-Logitech z623

Why I would like to have one of these bad boy's?

First. The awesome performance this card is absolutely beast!

Second. The card looks just amazing and those nice led lights just wow.

Third.  Last but not least the cooling the cooling as great with the 3 fans.

I hope I win this card I would totaly be amazed!

I like zotac's color theme, it goes better in my build than my saphire i have right now

I am really excited to see what the future holds for mini-itx cards, I love mini-itx stuff and I can't wait to see the push for a smaller, beefier graphics card!

Very high performance for $300 less than the 780ti and you also save on power, awesome.

Above all of that, it looks like it came straight out of a science fiction movie :) 

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I am on the fence, I have been a mostly AMD/ATI guy, never let down yet.  I used to be an NVIDIA guy, but the cards back  then just tended to overheat and burn out.  I am in the market for a new card with a new build and I was looking at the 970, but the amp's I think may have pushed me over.  It might pull me away from Gigabyte as my primary card supplier.

I would love to have one of these at home with its beast performance :DD

I really need a new graphics Card :D do you think it will also work in a hackintosh? :P

Twinkle twinkle litle card, All i wonder where u are :D as i like the ligting in my sistems, LEDs and so on i like zotac idea on gtx980 ... hope to see one in my sistem, but ...

That's what would finally give me the edge to start getting more frames on my 4k screen. I really need this and put the rest of my saved money into a note 4 :) 

Hopefully I'm lucky!

I'm just coming to the end of building my first gaming pc and all I need is a GPU... Literally learned everything for the build from Linus' youtube channel and the forums on this site. Getting a GTX 980 would be AWESOME!!!

I think that the best thing about 900 series is pricing and power consumtion. Make's me to about geting invidia card instead of amd. 

Love the design and pulsing lights of the zotac 980 , thought id try my luck as a first time poster.

fresh design and high efficiency ..i mean it looks absolutly badass