ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Well i don't actually have any gaming Rig, so this would be a great kickstart for mine, specially because you can't buy this kind of stuff in here; the best you can get for a reasonable price is a GTX650 :(

Don't get mad, get even...

Actually pretty impressed by the performance of these GPUs :o Plus coolest looking graphics cards I've seen in a while

zotac amp cards look amazing and i already use a zotac card so i lobe tham 

hail zotac 

give me them graphic cards 

I love the performance to price ratio. A $350 card that be overclock to run as fast as a card almost twice it's price. AMAZING! And the sleek look is just a bonus.

i5 4670k @ 4.3Ghz, MSI Z87-G45, 16Gb G. Skill @ 2133Mhz, MSI GTX 760 @ 1324 Core Clock, OCZ ZT Series 750 Watts, 256 Samsung SSD, 6Tb Raid 5 Storage, QNIX QX2710 @ 120Hz, Hannsprees  1080p

Hopefully this will be my gpu for my first build gaming pc.. budget + monster GPU + great style = gaming satisfaction!

The design of Zotac Extreme is very nice, and the lights on the side is also a nice adition, I would love to have one of these babies and it would look great with my Corsair 760t case!

As always great video from Linus, I am becoming addicted to his videos, I watch them all!

Well first is that this is the first time ever i see a zotac gpu that gorgeous with those leds (drooling) and second that OC+ look realy nice ! i dont have any experience with Zotac but this is the first time i want one *-*
PS: That green light will go sooo good with my nvidia haf x edition :D

Love the design of the cooler. I think Zotac have definitely stepped up their game and I would love to see this in my rig.

This would be nice little upgrade from my gtx 750 ti lolol. Crossing my fingers

Well the other brands are out of stock LOL

and I would get a great boost in speed after replacing my 4870

I love the temps on the 900 series, quiet and cool is my thing ;) 

Oh don't get me started on what do i like about the GTX 900 series. DSR, Global Illumination, Gsync. And don't forget the damn good designs and fans that ZOTAC offers! And also ZOTAC offers great factory overclock most of the times. damn just give me one ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme already! HAHA

Hope I win this one kind of BadASS & Beastly Card.......really need it on my system.....thx Linus for this kind of giveaway... really hoping that i WIN to swap my 750 ti ; )

The thick Backplates and innovative cooler design are super cool, and I would love to put one of these in my system!

I love what nVidia has done with the 900 series. The amazing performance from cards running both extremely cool, and requiring a lot less power than previous gens. They're truly awesome! 

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0GHz GPU: Gigabyte 270 @ 1270MHz RAM: 6gb @ 667MHz HDD: 500gb 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider 500W

Is the 980 contest still on? I could use a GTX980. I just want it to post my build in every forum and have self-righteous jerks scream "bottleneck" whine they see that I am running it with an FX-8150.

It's like my PC is getting slower every time a new game comes out...
GTX 9xx is a total must-have after the "since-780" drought.
Not to mention the cool-looking, cool-cooling coolers from ZOTAC :)

The 980 is an incredible card as is the whole amp 900 series i hope i win :)

For me 900 series are purely awesome, especially its power consumption and pricing. I also like what ZOTAC did to 980 AMP! Extreme - 3 coolers, massive look and this backlight, mmm delicious...