ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really like the new direction Zotac is headed, and love the look of these beast new cards

I really like the complete redesign on the board so you can overclock even more.  Sadly, I am disppointed that NVIDIA still place a limit on the voltage but I am hopeful those are unlocked in future updates on the driver or software.

Can't wait to see what Nividia has for us next! "silicon Lottery" best way I've ever herd it said. Great review Linus!

I think the Carbon Fiber finish on the extreme makes it look 10x better than the Omega,

The Design of the 980 Extreme looks sick! and the omega isn't exactly the ugliest thing either ;) love their aesthetic designs very well done :)

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 2600 (4.2GHZ OC) EK-Supremacy EVO AMD RGB - Nickel+Plexi | MB:Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming K7

GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked | Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4-3200 | Corsair RM850i | Boot Drive: Intel 760P 512GB | Game Storage: Intel 660P 1TB | Storage Drive: WD Blue 4TB | Logitech G810 | Logitech G502 (Proteus core) | Pioneer VSX-520K+ 4x Wharfedale Crystal 40 Standing Speakers 150W 4ohm | Logitech G933

God these graphics cards are so bad ass esspecially when it comes to efficiency.

My favorite thing about the GTX 900 series is the amazing power efficiency that it brings.

I would love one of nvidias newest graphics cards for gaming on my new system, I hope I win.

BTW I am a big fan of linus tech tips keep up the great work! Going off topic why do they film all there videos in a kitchen?

It looks nice. I don't have dedicated GPU :(. Woe is me.

Both card in my opinion looks AMAZING.

THE AMP! OMEGA metal cover is the first I have seen. It looks strong, tough and powerful.

The AMP! EXTREME LED is so cool!!!!!

In general, the 900s would be the only gpu I would get due to its effieciency. Eat alot less, but do like a beast

I am loving the new GTX 900 series because of their absolutely RIDICULOUS performance! they are a BEAST!!! also I love how they have great value and are actually affordable for most people. They are the best graphics card of the year without any doubt

That is one beast of a card, looks incredible with such great performance! I know my odds of winning are so incredibly tiny, but I don't even care, there is still a chance, right? :P

The GTX 980 looks so bad-ass and the best part is I don't have to upgrade my power supply because of its amazing power efficiency! Isn't technology amazing?

I like the cooler designs but think it a bit odd to have the cooler stick out a bit from the side of the card opposite the PCI slot.

As for the 900 series in general I have only seen the 980 and 970 so...still waiting for cards in my price range ;-)

Id love one of zotacs new cards for my build. It would motivate me to upgrade my CPU

Love the Power efficiency for the current 900 series and them zotac coolers man *_*

Amazing giveaway.  Nice to see Zotac being competitive and pushing the envelope. 

I like the visual subtle visuals of the Omega but the Extreme definitely has way more 'bling factor' making a great for showing off your rig. I had never really considered a Zotac GTX 970 before this video Good work Zotac!

Loving the design, performance and the power efficiency!

Love the design of both, and love the power efficiency of the 900 series even more. Hope to win the 980

Good looks eenormous power what else could we demand?

PoWerUNlimited (Game/Video Editing)

←←←←←←←→→→→→→→

CPU: i7-4770K OC @4.5GHz  (Noctua NHD-14)

MB: ASUS Z87-pro

Memory: Kingston HyperX-1600 8Gx2

Video Card: MSI GTX780 3GD5(stock cooler)

Power: Seasonic SSR-650RM

HD: plextor m5s 256g + seagate barcudda 2Tb

BD : Asus BC-12B1ST/B

Case: NZXT Phantom 310 (white/blue) 

Keyboard: Ducky Shine 2 (DK9008S2) Cherry MX White/White BL

Mouse: SteelSeries KANA (White)

←←←←←←←→→→→→→→

Hmmmmm The 1 problem with the card is that it is fat. So what could I do to get past that.Oh and I hope I win :D