ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

What i like about these zotac 970s is the size of the cooler, i've been waiing for something like this on the new Maxwell chips for extreme silence :D, Liked the leds too.

Unfortunately where i live I can't really choose what i buy because of poor variety of products that get here :C.

I hope i get lucky on this one and win :D... probably not though xD.

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

still though, why most of you guys hate zotac???? i like the design... completely different from the 700 series...... what i like about them:

1. the design

2. cheaper in my country

3. perform where it suppose to be

Sign me up!

I usually lean towards AMD for pretty much everything just because price, but for free I think I'll take an 970  ;)

PC SPECS

AMD FX-6300 - MSI R9 390 8GB - GA-970A-UD3P - EVGA 500B 500W - CORSAIR SPEC-02 - CORSAIR VENGEANCE 8GB (2x4) RAM - CORSAIR FORCE SERIES LS 120 GB SSD

Is it just me or the delay to smaller die size and keeping GM204 at 28nm really brought out the best from all of the manufacturers.  Not sure if that is why but that is my guess.  As long as you don't plan to watercool, these non reference designs really are better.  The oc+ and power delivery is really nice addition to a great price to performance card.  Great job zotac.

They looked like they could handle quite a bit of OC.

Plus, i'm long overdue for an upgrade :D

They both look awesome but the full metal slightly more on cool factor.

omg.....I want one of those so bad......don't think the extreme would fit in my case though, have an radeon hd 7870 1GB I need a upgrade!

Both the Zotac Amp! Cards look great ,would definitely not mind having one in my system :)

It's quite, low temperature and it looks bad ass all in one package.

Really like the way the cooler looks and I like having extremely fast graphics cards.

Just love them man.I love the design and of course the performance.

The performance! OMG the performance! These cards are beast! The looks aren't half-bad either.

I would love to win a GTX 980 from Zotac. I've never had a card or product from Zotac but I've heard good things about them so I would love to win one. I will try to make a review of it when I receive it if I can.

i5 4590 @ Stock, XFX R9 290!, HyperX Beast 4x8GB  @1600, 850 EVO 120gb, WD Caviar Blue 1TB, , Asrock H97m Pro 4 , Fractal Design Define R4, Windows 10

Considering my current 'GPU' is integrated graphics, I think the sheer power of the cards are truely amazing in their own right. Their stylish looks would surely look great in my (planned) FD R4 build. Winning one of these cards would be amazing, considering I'm only 16 without a source of income, and the PC I plan to build won't even have a graphics card.

Keep up the good work Linus and the rest of the crew! Wish you guys all the best!

Great to hear that it's quiet at full load with its massive structure haha

This card looks amazing

CPU: i7-3770k | MTB: Sabertooth Z77 | RAM: Vengeance 16GB | GPU: 2x EVGA 660ti FTW 3gb | Case: CM Storm Trooper | HDD/SSD: 2TB Western Digital Black, 250gb Samsung Evo | PSU: Corsair HX1000 | Displays: 3x Samsung 2443 1920x1200 24" | Cooling: Corsair h1050