ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The 900 series GPUs are a lot more power efficient then the 600 series GPUs (which I'm currently using)

Which would come in handy when folding @ home all the time.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

I REALLY like the LED's on the extreme edition, and I have been wanting to buy myself a 980 since i haven't upgraded my setup in a while, I only have and AMD 5770 GPU :D
Getting this would help me ALOT towards my goal of upgrading my setup as computer components are really expensive here in Iceland. I have to pay more than $1000 for a 980 GPU.
I really hope I get picked for this prize, it would mean so much to me.
Cheers!

I would love to replace my graphics card. Only problem will be bottlenecks. I mean, an Athlon 760k WILL bottleneck a 980.

I guess I'll have to find a job to get the money for a CPU upgrade...

Oh and btw, I really like the carbon finnish on the Extreme. It's drool worthy.

Is it a monkey? Is it an ape? I don't care, I LOVE'EM!

Finally part of the Linus forum! 

The thing that really blows my mind about these new cards is the power consumption. Cards get more powerful but uses less power. The folks at Nvidia are really incredible!

Would have though the CF would look tacky, but it looks really good :P

the lights are amazing and the new aa from nividia looks cool

I need a new graphics card..I'd love to have this at home.  :D

I like the look of the XE better, but they are both awesome cards.

well triple slots are fine for most people, but sometimes you need 2 slot cards that are just a bit smaller than 2 slots. having options on the market is always nice.

I like what Zotac is doing these days. The new 970 and 980 by Zotac look awesome and perform awesome. This would be such a nice early-Christmas present for me.

I think both cards look pretty sweet, but I think the extreme would've been cooler if the shroud was metal, too, like the Omega...

And I guess a 980 would be a great replacement for my still awesome GTX 670 and GTX 570 setup

Main Rig: Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-BK - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3X 2GB OC - Corsair XMS3 16GB 1333MHz - Samsung 850 Pro 256GB, Transcend SSD370 512GB, WD RE4 500GB, WD Red 2TB - EVGA SuperNova 850-G2

Omg, What a beastly Graphics Card!!! Graphics Card of My DREAMS!!!!! O baby please!!

The amp cooler definitely looks crazy and cool but me personally prefer something that looks more sleeker, plus I'm half planning a water cooled build so I'd need reference cards instead

AMP! Extreme looks good but I wish it was metal. The carbon fibre look is ugh

I usually just lurk but I've gotta post for a chance to win that sexy card.  While I'm not an active poster I'm always watching the content and supporting in any way I can.  Love what you guys are doin here. 

I like the GTX900 series because of it's performaces and low power consumtion. :)

Good luck all! :P

Intel Core i7-4790k 4.4GHz || Asus Z97-Pro Gamer || Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming 4GB || Kingston HyperX Savage 16GB (2x8 GB) DDR3 1600 || 1 TB Seagate SSHD || Antec EDGE 650 || Phanteks Enthoo Pro ||

I will get 970 in this year, but winning this would save me money to upgrade other parts of my PC. As a student my money is quite limited :(