ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Another very cool giveaway, hope to win!  THe aesthetics of these cards look very good!

Rock On!

I love about the 900 series in general their low power consumption and that you can push them really hard due to that. And those Zotac cards do look damn nifty. i would say i prefer the amp extreme even over the asus strix, which already looks godly.

Blew my 290x and motherboard when my cheapo PSU killed itself, a new free GPU would get me back to gaming much sooner. Hope to win :)

900 series is so much more efficient than 700. The pricing is also really nice.

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5 GHz, GPUs: 2x GTX Titan, Mobo: Rampage V Extreme, Ram: 32GB Dominator 2800

Sound: Essence STX & SP 2500, SDDs: 2x 850 Pro 512GB, PSU: Corsair AX1200i, Case: Corsair 900D

Cooling: Full custom w/c loop (CPU, both GPUs), Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/14886-project-hermes-900d-titan-sli/

I like the design, it looks really cool. And its Nvidia, so what can i say more.

I really like the extreme's design and the backplate. About the 900 series I love that it isn't so power hungry anmore. Electricity is expensive in Germany... :(

Thanks for the giveaway!

I finally became a member of the forum! 18 months late? Better late than never I guess? Needz dem graffix.....

What I like about these cards? Well, the way the make my GTX 660 w/ factory OC look weak and impotent :D  Also, why'd anyone care so much about the design of the card - hell, I'd take one of these even if it had Justin Bieber face on the shroud (could be solved by a can of spray paint, BTW). Not to say these look bad - the only design more badass than this I can imagine on the spot is a card designed after the BFG9000 of DOOM :D

Great looking cards! It's really nice, that both the 970 and 980 have 4gb of memory and more than 1 display ports. Thank you Zotac and Linus for the giveaway!

Been eyeing for Zotac some time now because of these cards.

Undeniably, these are awesome in three ways, it gives your machine ultra good looks, phenomenal performance and extreme efficiency. 

All in one complete package.

Best 970 card as of the moment.

The thing i like the most is that the 900 Series is again, a very energy efficient GPU Series.

The Extrem Edition also looks Beast :D 

Well whats not to like about the 900 series? I mean new GPUs is always great because of the price pressing of the 700 series :D And then when Zotac goes ahead and make such awesome looking GPUs well sh*t  

CPU Intel i7 4790K - Motherboard MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM Cosair Vengeance Pro 32 GB @2400Mhz - GPU Asus ROG 980 Matrix Platnium x2 - Case Coolermaster HAF XB Evo - Storage Samsung 500GB Evo SSD x2 in RAID 0 + Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200 x2 in RAID 0 - PSU Corsair RM1000

I don't know much about the new GPUs yet, but I want it just from what I've seen in the video   =D
I'll be upgrading my machine some time next year and if Nvidia doesn't release any single GPU card until then, I'll be keeping this 980 for sure. Bad thing I'll probably have to let my current monitor I love go away because of this new G-Sync thing...

That awesome carbon fiber with 3 fans and the LED lights + the backplate. Love that design :)

Triple cooler won't fit on my FD Node 304. It's time for some gfx card rearranging!

The 900 series cards are amazing! And Zotac made them run cooler super quietly and with awesome looks!

ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme are just wonderful. Extremely agressive design for an extremely high horse power.

I really like how the new 900 series give so much power for what you need to do for such a low price point and power requirement!

Wow! This would be a great upgrade from my Zotac 660ti !! The IceStrom dual fan cooling system sounds pretty awesome too!