ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

OMG !! its looks freaking awesome I was collecting some money to buy this card but if I win this one I don't have to :)

Yaay! I'd totally like to win and enjoy all dem benefits!

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

I love the dynamic super resolution feature of the 900 series so far!

I just love the new 900 series haswell architecture, its dynamic super resolution, and that it provides so much more performance for less power! I NEED A GTX 980!!!!

Thank you so much Zotac for donating a card for us to squabble over! That carbon fibre finish looks sick!

Well I finally caved Linus. Now I have LinusTech account. Long time watcher and tempted every time to join the forum.

Anyway I actually prefer the style of the style of the omega over the extreme. I don't have a system to match with so the LEDs in the extreme just end up being gaudy. That is not to say I'd be SUPER stoked to win the GTX 980!

Ps: hey to the linus tech community, you guys finally pushed me over the fence to PC gaming. Thank you.

you're looking good today what did you put on this time? oh 3 quite fans that's nice i want you just you in my buiiiild  :wub:...oh Linus of course i wasn't talking about you! this fancy bancy Graphics card sitting in front of you  B)

I don't know. I usually don't like extremely super duper aggressive coolers, but the extreme I actually like. Interesting.

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

OO pretty cards! I would love one as I wish I had waited a bit longer to buy a 970 instead of my 770 :( great power efficiency!

Hope I win! Will boost the specs of my next build by quite a lot.

The Omega looks like a bazooka, and the extreme plus looks like a railgun :D

Triple slot gives a larger space for more surface area and eventually stunning cooling and low noise performance!

The overclocking results are impressive through, barely beats the strix  :D

Best card for me so far ;)

And of course.....solid, manly looks.......just amazing!

Yes please! After wanting the Strix before, this has made me change my mind about which card I want...

What i like about both the Zotac amp / Omega are the overclocking abilities whilst being able to stay cool and quiet. I think the new 900 series in general will be similar as seen on 980 cards on LinusTechTips of course =P. My favourite of the two recently reviewed cards would definitely be the Amp Extreme. I mean cmon carbon fibre + L.e.d lighting, cant go wrong there =). Thank You !

well, i'm making a new configuration 'cos my laptop fell in the water so it would be a blast to have this monster powering my new computer :)

I would love a graphics card like this as I am currently planning my first build for a very long time. I would love to get in on that 1440 x 3440 action and this would fit the bill :D

This card looks sooooo Amazing! I would love to be able to play games at 4k! 

Thanks for the opportunity Linus and Zotac! 

I'm still rocking an eVGA GTX 460 for all my gaming. On top of that, I use Adobe Photoshop & Adobe Lightroom often...and with a 460 it can be a pain. I've been eyeing for two 970s at SLI as an upgrade, but I might just skip that! 

This card looks BEAUTIFUL and will be a good replacement for my 560. Wish luck to everybody!

4k surround :D 

Nikon D3! Case: Corsair c400 Mobo: Asrock z77 Extreme4 CPU: Core I5 3570k 3.4ghz GPU: MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition PSU: Corsair CX750M CPU cooler: Antec Kulher H2O 620 RAM: Corsair Vengence 16gb (4x4gb) Hard drives: Corsair force Series 3 240gb, WD Black 500gb and 2 Seagate 320gb Screens: Asus PB27Q and Lg W2261vp Sound: Mayflower O2 objective + dac, Audio Technica AD700x Keyboard: Logitech G105 Mouse: Razer Deathadder 3.5g Tablet: Samsung Note 10.1 2014 edition  

I like that they are 3-slot cards. 3-slot graphics cards are pretty rare on the market even thought most motherboards would have room for two of them.