Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the look on these cards :o they are so sexy!!!! even if on the extreme edidtion the shroud is made from plastic, it just looks so good! :D

For my part, I find the extreem much better looking than the omega. Te carbonfiber finish is really cool and the lightin effects are amazing.

I think it trades off for th shroud being made of plastic :P

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

My little brother could do with a Christmas present 

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I think the 900 series is pretty amazing and the Zotac and inno3D Designs are especially nice.

I personally would prefer hte inno3D but the Zotac does an amazing job.

Damn I'd love a card like that, pretty sure the rest of my system would die of shock / embarrassment at having to share the case with something that actually performs though...

Definitely a little surprised at the acoustic performance from the Omega, but it looks like they've been doing their homework on what people really want. 

Hopefully these cards help them overcome some of the stigma that has come to be associated with the Zotac brand over the years for usually being among the less expensive options.

I would have loved to see a metal "premium" version of the extreme. Also, this is probably going to be my choice for a new graphics card as it is the hoghest performing 970 yet. Hope i win so i don't have to buy one

I5 4670k (Noctua NH U12S), Asus Maximus VI Hero, Nvidia GTX 560 ti Asus DCU II, 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Kingston SSDNow v300 120 gb SSD 1TB Seagate Baracuda, Corsair Carbide 300R

I like pie

I've never heard about ZOTAC until a while ago where Linus  had a review on the new ZBOX that was cool than. Thanks to Linus and Zotac for making this giveaway possible. I wish you al the best of luck.