ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The 970 extreme look way too cool with the triple fan for better cooling and the LED! I am getting orgasm by just looking at it, such a beauty!  :rolleyes:

The looks of those cards are just stunning! I don't know why I've never really looked at zotac cards before, but that won't happen again.

Seems like a hell of a card, thanks for the giveaway btw! 

I love the lighting on the extreme shroud!!

My rig:

AMD A10-6800K APU | ASUS F2A85-V PRO MoBo | 2x4GB Corsair Vengeance Blue DDR3 2133MHz RAM | Crucial M550 256GB SATA SSD | WD Green 1TB HDD | Be quiet! Pure Power L8-CM-530W PSU | Arctic Freezer 13 & 3x Sharkoon 120mm Blue LED Cooling

I wish the light was blue but thats not why most people buy these cards I guess.

Alittle disappointed that its plastic, but its alot better than not having one lol

this could be the first thing to start my first computer build 

wow, is this 980 rocking the same cooler? thats gorgeus :3

Damnnnnnnnn

"You can get more of what you want with a kind word and a gun than you can with just a kind word." -- Al Capone.

would really like this for my first gaming rig (i just need money to build it)

Yes, yes. I'm new to the forums. Have only one post (this one). And nope, I doubt I'll be winning this but hey, I'm now part of the community and will likely be learning a lot more from now on. Thanks Linus Tech Tips for the giveaway. And Zotac too. :D

The new design for the new 9xx omega gpu from zotac looks alot better than previous cards. For me it looks even better than the extreme version by far.

Overall the effiency is the most interesting part about the 970 of course! Power is expensive in germany :P

The new GTX 900 series is actually amazing. Before it had come out I was in doubt if I should get a GTX 770 or an R9 290, but as soon as I heard the GTX 970 specs, I had no doubt. I haven't bought it still, but if I won this contest/giveaway, welp, I'd be the luckiest guy in here :P.

I prefer the look of the Extreme over the Omega. The power efficiency for the 900 series really makes it a clear choice over other cards.

it's all very interesting as I never heard of those two cards before :)