ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'd like a new gpu, haven't had a Nvidia gpu before and would love to play with one.

Crossing my fingers, these cards are so beast!

Love the carbon fiber look on the extreme and leds are quite nice. Would look good in my red and black build.

Hey guys and thanks for some awesome channels! It is definately the best hardware channels out there! Very informative and entertaining, so keep up the good work! :-) I myself have a Zotac GFX card right now, so I have experienced their awesomeness first hand..:! :-) Unfortunately, it is merely a GTX 285 AMP! Edition, I can't afford another card, so I could really, really use a new card! :-)

I like that Zotac makes GFX cards for OC'ing, and most of the time OC them right of the box. I would really, really like any of those 2 cards, but maybe I like the triple fan better... :-)

Thanks again for the shows, guys! :-)

Yeey, awesome giveaway again from LTT! :)

If I win this I will have to buy me a G-sync monitor for sure!

I like the power + I like the triple fan beast looks.
Btw I knew i would won :) Thanks ^_^

The Extreme looks awesome and I would love to have one to supercharge my system!

Do i want to win a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme?

xxlhbsP.gif

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

This giveaway motivated me to get an account! Maybe I'll start posting here every now again.

I'll admit that the carbon fiber actually looks pretty decent on the card, and while the lights are pretty cool, I don't think there are too many configurations where it wouldn't clash. I keep my desktop underneath my desktop, and I'm red-green colorblind anyway, so the while lighting feature is neat I wouldn't get a whole lot of use out of it. I think I prefer the metal shroud look as well.

I'm really impressed with the 900-series thus far. NVIDIA's been doing really good work on making their cards more and more power-efficient, and as a result, also much cooler. Their software features continue to improve as well.

I really love your channel Linus!! Please let me have this graphics card!!! My Nvidia GT 430 can't keep up anymore.

the zotac cards have that unique design that its just... beautiful... for taht reason i will enter this hoping to land it here =D

Intel i5 4690K, Asus GTX 970 STRIX, Asus Z97-PRO Gamer, DeepCool Assassin, Ares 16gb ram, Fractal R4, FSP Aurum Pro 1000W PSU, Samsung 840 evo 250gb, WD Green 2TB.

Ai em in!

That extreme is totally sick.. That would be nice to break the EVGA dominance in my house =D

After the review i was going to buy a Zotac card, who looks freaking awesome and EXTREME btw. But then i saw the contest and if i'm lucky i will get one for free ^^. GL HF everyone!

I've been debating on either getting a GTX 780 or a GTX 970 for my build... but a 980. That would be amazing.

I expected a more increased performance, I don't think it's that impressive but I can imagine they do look good in some builds. 

Just live the power efficiency of the gtx 970 + the Zotac ones look absolutely beast.

It really looks EXTREME, and it also performs extreme...

Good luck to everyone!

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E7300 Motherboard: Asus P5KPL-AM (mATX) RAM : 3GB GPU : Asus Radeon HD 4670 Case : Generic mATX Case Storage: Crucial M500 240 GB & WD Blue 500GB PSU: 420W