ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Cooler Design for sure, it is also interesting how they went for a triple slot design for these cards that really shouldn't be running too hot. But then agin, you do have two 8pins on these, which is sweet and the cooler will definitely keep them cool.

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

So good, not to mention those sexy carbon fibre aesthetics! 

The carbon fiber on the AMP EXTREME definitely catches your eye, especially once they showed it withing the case with lights reflecting off it.  

Looks awesome and unique.

I've been trying to decide whether to go with the GTX 770 or get the GTX 970. I highly doubt that I will win but if I do, that would be just amazing, then all i would need to do is upgrade my cpu.

The gtx 770 is still a pretty good card. Would last you quite a while before needing to upgrade again.

Currently saving to get a 980 anyway, but if I could win one :D

Keep up the great work on the channel guys!

I like the new Maxwell architecture because of its great power efficiency and greater performance despite of its less power . I would also say thanks to the Zotac team because of the new designs and how incredible your products are , Sorry despite I always underestimate your company ..  :) 

I personally think the cooler looks sexy as all hell and would go great with my system. But what I'm really excited about is the low power consumption and thus lower temps and LESS FREAKIN NOISE! I bought a reference 780 with the intention of water cooling it but ran out of money :(. freakin thing is a jet engine when overclocked. At least with a fan curve I am comfortable with temp wise.

AMD FX 8350, ASUS Sabertooth 990fx R2.0, Crucial Ballistix Tracer 4x4GB 1866, PNY GTX780, Corsair HX850, Phantom 630, Samsung 120GB SSD, WD Black 2TB HDD

Rest in peace, legend.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, Gigabyte RTX 3070, 32GB RAM, 4TB Samsung SSD, and a crippling depression that causes me to buy games and not play them lol

Have a triple fan gpu from palit, not really impressed as temps go above 80 at load...can Zotac change my mind? :D

im inlove in the zotac extreme, the carbon looks and leds are awesome!

Dang if i could get a gtx 980, I wouldn't even have a board to support it. This is like a god compared to what i have now

Please , Be "moi I wood luv to hv ths gfs"

No seriously , As you Poop Pricing in INDIA , would shoot up its cost by 20% .

Simple dollar conversion , 38k

POOP price - 54k

And BTW , AM I the only INDIAN here 

:mellow:  :ph34r:

Well, Is your CUSTOM ROOM LOOP COMPLETED?

AND WHERE IS LUKE !!!

BEEN OUT OF THE GAME CAUSE ... EXAMS  :rolleyes:  :blink:

Gaming IS IN MY D.N.A.

- nF@mou$ MadaraX

OMG please I need something to drive my new 21:9 properly

CPU: Intel i7-4790K @ stock for now --- RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16Gb --- MOBO: Asus Maximus VII Formula --- GPU: MSI Gaming GTX 980ti --- PSU: Corsair AX860i  ---  Storage: Samsung 850 250gb(OS), 3x Western Digital Blue 3tb (one for game and programs, two for media), 3tb WD Green(somewhat backup) and a Crucial M550 120gb SSD (caching games and programs drive)  --- Case: Fractal Define R5 --- Cooler: Corsair H100i with Noctua 2000rpm, Industrial Fans --- OS: Windows 10 --- Monitor: Asus PB298q + AOC l2260SWD --- Mouse: Logitech G502 Spectrum --- Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red) Red LED's --- Audio: Audio Engine A2's (yes the originals), Sennheiser HD 58x Jubilee Audio-Technica ATH-AD900x, Audio-Technica ATH-M50x, Ant Lion Mod Mic V4 --- Laptop: Dell XPS 9750 

The fact that the 980's are over $1000 in my country and this is the only way I'll ever get one...

and I prefer the look of the faux carbon fibre on the extreme to the metal cover on the omega

Drooling on those Zotac 970 + 980. These are perfect for Oculus Rift!!

Hoping to replace my 7850. Wish me luck, Lord GabeN

This has been a pretty lucky day. I found out that I am on google maps and my dad said he might let me get a new pc. I like this gtx 980 because it looks plain awesome and the efficiency of this architecture will make the power bills go down (don't ask me how that works, it just does) 

There have been many wars that have rocked the face of Earth, Many have heard of WWI, WWII, The Cold War, The Vietnam War and the Iraq War. But there has been a war that only a handful of humans know.....AMD vs Intel. It all started in 1985 when Intel released the first 32bit processor, the Intel 386. This war has been raging on for decades and Intel and AMD are still at each others throats. Fanboys have been ruthlessly killed, motherboards have been short circuited and most gruesome of all... CPU pins have been bent. Stop this war before it is too late. #STOPTHISWAR

Iove the style and design of the cooler on both! Very nice indeed!

Amp! Extreme shroud looks badass :3

Poor student... All help is appreciated.

aw man the omega version looks sweet with that metal, idk about the extreme version though, it looks too cheesy....

Surprisingly the fake carbon doesn't look cheesy :D