ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I dunno the custom coolers just look so sexy, wish I could have one :D

ZOTAC always got the best looking cards and for us, with big windowed case, this is what we want !

Give me the card and I will show you what I mean :)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

I won't lie - I know nothing. I just want a new card to upgrade my PC. So trying my luck!

The extreme edition looks sick imo

also, a gtx 770 isn't fast enough

Cheers for the giveaway from Australia guys

Card looks great

I have 2 gtx 780 ti kingpins in sli in my main system but this new triple slot behemoth will fit nicely into my other system replacing the R9 290 I have installed there

Zotac really did their homework this time providing more or less the best 980 and 970 with the AMP! Extreme. Some may say it's even overkill but I think they both look very good. I prefer the Omega as the metal shroud is more discrete and if it is as silents as the AMP and both are held by the NVidia design and not thermals, I am not sure I would pay the premium for the Extreme. Nevertheless, it is a good platform and I would love to see future high end cards from Zotac.

That carbon fibre finish looks pretty mad. Almost looks like a custom mod. Pitty the led lighting isn't customizable but i guess that could be modded pretty easy. grats to who ever wins it. :)

Has a company made a menu where you can customize your own graphics cards? Not completely 3d model the thing but choose the design and led placement/colors. Be the first Zotac.

980 being a power house whit almost no need for power is a good deal.

Huge cards, but hey, if it works it works... (and yes, I am just commenting for the giveaway, sorry  :P )

My AMD 6800 sure could use an upgrade, nice work Zotac with those cards, GL to all and to all a good night!