ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The cooler thickness worries me a bit for future SLI but still pretty awesome looking cards, Zotac stepped up nicely.

About a Month ago i recently finished building my new gaming multimedia PC. after a couple days the GTX 900 series released. My mistake for not researching for new cards due to be released. Anyways, i currently have a Zotac GTX 760 and was planing to get one of these cards and thought it would fit perfect in my PC with my i5-4690k and MSI gaming 5 motherboard. unfortunately on my own budget this might take a few months. I watched this video today and thought it looked amazing. Hope to win. P.S. i learnt to build off ur build guides. thks

I want to enjoy "the fastest single gpu gaming experience on planet earth" like Linus said.

My HD4870x2 is slowly dying and need a new card. Hope I win!

Good luck everyone!

I like the larger coolers and the larger back plates.  It provides security against drooping and looks like it can OC pretty well.

Trying my luck this time! If i don't get it, i hope someone who really needs it does!

The GTX 980 is super efficent and the AMP! cooler is so powerful and looks absolutly gorgeous! Both will lead in to massive overclocking potential and true silence in idle! I really need this card!

The thing I'm most excited about would definitely be 4K gaming :D 

I'm really a sucker for graphics, especially very high res graphics :P

I feel kinda bad my only other comments are also on competitions..... but anyway my favorite things about the 900 series is the power efficiency and cheaper pricing.

I guess I came across this at a good time!, planning on building a z97 (I think) based gaming system here in the near future.

Build was to include a zotac gtx970, but a 980 will do just fine :)

The performance of the GTX 900 series is unbeatable at this price range. (especially the 970)

I think for me personally and many others, this is the most attractive feature, as well as the cool operation that can allow for additional overclocking.

Personally I wish that they went with a more solid shroud on the amp without, i would of sacrificed the lights for a solid metal or carbon fiber shroud.

I like the all-metal shroud and thicker backplate!

Spoiler

Tantō

• Case: NZXT Switch 810
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Professional
  • Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z77
  • Central Processing Unit: Intel Ivy Bridge i7-3770K
  • Random-Access Memory: Corsair Vengeance 4x8 GB DDR3 1866 MHz
  • Graphics Processing Unit: Aorus GeForce 1080 Ti
  • Power Supply Unit: Corsair Professional Series AX750
  • Cooling: NZXT Kraken X52
  • Storage: AData S599 60GB + AData SU650 500GB + WDC Blue 1TB +AData SU800 1TB
  • Keyboard: CoolerMaster Masterkeys Pro S
  • Mouse: Corsair Scimitar Pro RGB + CoolerMaster Master RGB Hard Gaming Mousepad
  • Audio: Logitech 2.5 Speakers + Feenix Aria + Bose In-Ears
  • Monitors: 2x Acer Predator XB271HU
  • Thread Link
Spoiler

Shuko

• Device Model: Samsung S20+
  • Operating System: Android 10
  • Read-Only Memory: One UI  2.1
  • Kernel: Stock

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1264-overclocking-guides/'>My Intel Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide

The design of that Omega is pretty clean and nice but the extreme, well it's name is very fitting to it's looks, gotta say it looks like some kind of spacecraft of sorts. :P

Man that extreme card is one sexy looking card, I was never a fan of triple slot cards but that carbon look finish looks amazing and actually disguises the 'Bulky' look of triple slot cards quite well and I bet it also goes with any color theme build unlike some other brands that instill just red and therefore you're forced to go with a red theme or else theres gonna be a clash of colors(but then again thats just me been OCD :D)

Cheesecake.

The best thing about the 900 series would be how great the mobile versions are. Playable framerates are high settings is always welcomed.

All the amazing tacky bling of the Amp Extreme would match my build perfectly. I have red case, 7 red led fans, and Ballistix tracer ram, set to red of course. So much glowyness....

770 twin frozr. Or 980 amp EXTREME ! Which is the better option? Perhaps both? I mean, I was planning an Intel based system at some point anyway

The 900 series was a huge step for Nvidia, both for mobile and dedicated divisions.

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

Love The Backplate And LED From Zotac Amp GTX 900 Series, Hope They Keep It For The Future Standards :D

Wow, the Amp extreme looks sexy!

I wish Nvidia will promptly fix the driver issues causing some above 1080p monitors to erratically loose signal while on displayport, this is really the one thing that bothers me with this 900 series.