ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the innovative design and the steps done towards making these amazing cards into even better ones.

Super swaggy, this would go perfectly in my black and red themed system

Case: NZXT H440 Black & Red | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K OC'd 4.2GHz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz (was a 16GB kit :c) | Storage: 1x 240GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1x 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 2TB 7200RPM drive | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooler: Corsair H100i | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10 Preview
Primaries: HTC One M8 16GB Gunmetal Grey, iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey| Secondaries: iPhone 5 16GB white, Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue 16GB
Primary laptop: MacBook Air mid 2013 base model | Other devices: iPad mini 32GB wifi Space Grey

i like the leds and the carbon fiber looks. ειμαι καγκουρας

If i'm makeing a gaming pc then the 970 will be there,im sort of budget looking guy, around 300$ to 400$ you can get a 970,that contains all the new nvidia technologys and new era features.970 is bang for the buck(in my perspective).980 is a more enthusiastic card that a person with more demand on graphics needed at his prespective the 980 is much better deal for that  right person.900 series is a good thing happened.

The ZOTAC card is such a nice card even the 970 AMP Extreme is not metal it is looking badass the 970 AMP Extreme design is supercool its looking better than the reference nvidia design and other 970 card from gigabyte windforce 970 ,the strix from asus , MSi 970 and ZOTAC 970 AMP omega .When the gigabyte windforce 970 released i liked that with the 3 fans and glossy finish and when i saw the ZOTAC 970 AMP Extreme in linus's video, i liked it more than the gigabyte windforce.  The ZOTAC 970 AMP omega is kind of simple design that incorparate all features but the design can be improved.Its is a nice thing that it is metal some kind people go for the 970 AMP omega beacuse it is metal and the other thing is that other than the 6 pin nvidia reference power  connector design more people are going to like the 8 pin power connector deign because there are people need more room.

Can't find any 970 anywhere, so I may just try to get it here :D

Would be a perfect replacement for my old Radeon HD 6870 :D

It looks like a cool video card, and I think it would be worth the money.

Hi,Linus this card is stunning, 1393mhz boost clock ooh that's fast it's giving me goosebumps.

What I like:

-Cool and Quiet Heatsink

-Decent Overclocking

-Great performance

-(Relatively) low power consumption

What I don't:

-I personally prefer a more subtle look to a GPU design

-The fact that I can't afford one :P

Check out my video work at youtube.com/SuperUserTech

Acer Aspire 5750G - i5-2410m | 8GB 1333Mhz RAM | 500GB 5400RPM HDD | Nvidia GT540m

2xBenQ EW2440L | Sennheiser HD600 | Corsair Vengeance K65 | Corsair Vengeance M65 | Panasonic Lumix G7 | Panasonic 20mm F1.7

The amp extreme design looks amazing, specially with the carbon and lighting effects finish. Zotac did an amazing job on both the amp omega and extreme.

I plan to change my PC pretty soon so that card would be an awesome addition to it.

Love the power efficiency and performance of new nvidia 900 lineup.

Linus and team keep up the good work!

the aestethics of both cards are cool in it's own way + I like seeing the awesome backplates :3

DAT metal shroud on the Omega........

Core i5 3470 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ | Kingston 8GB DDR3 (1600Mhz) | Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3V LGA1155 | Asus Geforce GTX 670 2GB DirectCUII OC | Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB SATAIII | LITEON 24x DVD-RW | Cooler Master Silent Pro M600W | Xigmatek Midgard II Window | Logitech G100 Gaming Keyboard | LG 23" IPS234V | Edifier M1380 | Bravo Audio Ocean Tube Amp | Sennheiser HD600 | Sansa Clip+ | Yamaha EPH-100

I am a Austrian Student and i wanna have this card! Please!!

Typical Zotac, go the extreme. I love it! :)

Love the Heatsink of the Zotac Extreme and the green and red lights. The Omega version its pretty good too but i still prefer the first one.

so yeah. literally just jumping in here to try and win a gtx 980. love your youtube channel man.  i've been subbed to your channel ever since i built my computer in 2013. i have two gtx 770's in sli. if i win this gpu i will give it away to my brother who is still running a 9600gt. i wan't him to join the pc master race with me instead of play his ps4.

he needs to understand just how awesome graphics look on a legit set up.

anyways thanks for the opportunity

sincerely, 

sean

The lighting on the shroud of the Extreme is great however is lacking in some orange accents that define Zotac. Having multiple DisplayPort ports is great for the G-SYNC future

Really cool looking card, A lot of PC Enthusiasts are modding there PCs with carbon fiber and this card would fit nicely in to there Rigs...