ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Yea, this card is awesome! It is done for overclocking!!! I wanna win it))))!

What I enjoy about the 900 series is the price to performance greatly increasing from the 700 series

It's pretty intense to think about how much of an increase the architecture gives

Hey guys! That 980 is a monster, don't know if it's compatible with my Motherboard though.

I currently run a Zotac 780Ti AMP!. I overclocked the already over clocked card a bit higher and I get similar benchmarks to the reference 980 OC give or take an fps or two. The only thing I don't like about my 780 is that is only has one display port. Might upgrade just to get more display ports.

Dont really like the "Carbon fibre = more power" design thingy, but performance wise it would be a big upgrade from my GTX 670.

Good Job ZOTAC!These cards look freaking amazing!

Zotac seems to have really gotten alot out of these, already quite impressive, cards!
Also the extreme's cooler looks amazing, imo.

Really love the look of the Omega, looks like a sports car or something. Also just love the new 900 series in general, seems like a really solid card.

Again, another great review.

- PJ

I can only Dream to get one Zotac GTX 980, there is no other way possible for me to get one as my financial situation is worse. I have always wanted to play games in this Beast card by seeing youtube videos and Linus reviews :wub: . I have already started saving money gor this card but I can only aim for a used card afer 2014 Q4.. :( hmmm I hope this giveaway will make some one's dream come true. All The Best Everyone!!!

Thank You So Much Linus for making this happen. :) :) :)

The AMP! Extreme has a crazy amount of features, good job Zotac!

I've never won a giveaway before but if I could pick any giveaway this would be it. Zotac your amazing for doing this giveaway, and for making the sweet looking cards. The power on those 970, wow just wow, I really hope I have chance, can't wait to see who won, they are some lucky son of a gun. Thanks again Linus and Zotac for doing this extreme giveaway.

Why do i want the card? hmmm let me think. come on who doesnt want this beast..........

These new cards from Zotac sure caught my eye with their unique designs especially the extreme model. I used to have a 9800gtx from Zotac until I killed it with my idiotic non experienced overclocking skills xD

I WAN'T THIS CARD IN MY LIFE, I NEED THIS CARD. so um, i might sort of need um this card, um plz Linus oh great master.post-151099-0-73031100-1413626431.jpg

Awesome cards! Big fan of the GTX 970s! Hope I win the card!

those gpus are beautiful

especially the amp extreme