ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Woosh! Who doesn't want free stuff. Looks like a set of solid cards, would love to have one of those for my upcoming build :)

// TODO: Update signature to include PC buid.

Over here guys... 

Zotac GeForce GTX 970 

vs 

my old Zotac 560 SE...

Thank you for doing this giveaway! I am quite pleased with how the zotac designs looked compard with the gigabyte of evga versions of the 980. That being said a 980 would be a dream!

I know people hate it when one post people enter competitions but I've been subscribed to linus tech for a while now and have watched most of their videos. I personally like the omega more than the extreme but the extreme isn't far behind it!

hi I'm the random guy with 1 post ;)

i kid i kid dont hate yall

Zotac FTW

I am so glad you reviewed this card Linus! I've been waiting for a review on these, since for some reason barely anyone has.

I think the AMP! Omega is an amazing value, I would probably consider that if I had to buy it with my own money, but hopefully this drawing solves that :D

The extreme looks pretty extreme, but the lights are RG only right? No B?

I like ZOTAC anyway, i have the 660 and i'm pretty happy with it but.... would be nice to upgrade :D

Thanks Linus for the Epic reviews and thanks Zotac for the giveaway!! Also the plastic cover with the LEDs is more epic!

I'm very interested in the fact that you said the Omega was the quietest graphics card. Plus the cards just look really cool. :D

Oh i would love to replace my 7870 with a 980 for free! Otherwise that 7870 will probably be my last gaming gpu... That cooler also would keep it nice and quiet since i hate noisy computers :D

|OscillosC Build|+ Raspberry Pi [NAS] + Another G5 + Personal + HTPC: Asus Z87-A - Intel Core i5 4670K @ 4.5ghz 1.15v - Noctua NH-D14 - Gigabyte Radeon HD7870 OC @ 1170mhz core- Kingston HyperX 8gb 1600mhz CL9 - Samsung 840 PRO 128Gb SSD for Windows- Kingston V300 120gb for Ubuntu- WD Caviar Black 1Tb For games and programs - WD Caviar Green 2Tb For videos, photos, music, and backups- Seasonic P660 XP2 Platinum - Windows 8.1 PRO - Ubuntu 14.04 - Modded Bitfenix Ghost

i wanna have a cream pie 

if i helped you and im right give me best answer ok  ;)

Wow the 3 fan withe the carbon fiber looks good esp with the lights.It's quite a step from the xfx hd6790's I bought a few years ago.

One word about the 900 series: Power Efficiency! And one word about Zotacs AMP! Extreme Cards: DAYUM DAT CARBON!

They both look amazing, I'm unsure if I should upgrade from my 780 Ti to a 980.

Waiting for this review, for so long..  :)

And my Gpu burnt few days ago..  :(

my favorite thing about all these new cards is the refreshed cooler designs and the efficiency of the GM series cores.

the new coolers are definitely better looking than ever before and they just look so baller, 

also these cards are so damn efficient and they overclock so damn high (back to the coolers again). The way that they stay so cool, quiet and still are so powerful is truly amazing.

I like the VRM cooling in the omega and extreme edition cards ,
also the 5 year warranty is a great plus if they actually honor it :)

I absolutely love the the shroud on the Omega! I can't figure it out since i'm usually one to go for more minimalist design but i just love it. (Gotta love how how much of the card is made of metal too)

why?

I love the metal finish on the Omega as it makes it feel premium on the other hand the carbon fibre look on the Extreme does look cool. Another feature I like about the Omega and the Extreme is the static pressure fans especially when the Extreme has 3 static pressure fans!