ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I told myself I wouldn't upgrade for a couple more years. hnnnnnnnnnngggg

You will probably never read this because I just lurk.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Could do with a 980

I like the zotac cards because how powerful and awesome they are because they are gtx 980s and I really like the amp extreme version.

I think that the Omega looks nicer it doesnt have all of that blink blink of the extreme though....

I like the 900 series because they make high end graphics affordable, and the cards themselves look awesome.

The best looking GTX 970 on the market!

been looking for a new gpu my 590 is getting a bit old  a oc'ed 980 woud be nice

Forum Links - COC I FAQ I

Id rather the omega tbh. Looks better in my opinion

Battlelog and Steam: TheQuickRedFox

Coming directly from linustechtips video & my first ever forum post... All this for the free zotac gtx 980.. beasty card's giveaway... :)

Thank You Linus and Zotac for this Awesome GiveAway!!!

awesome giveaway, would like one of those

that extreme is a sexy card love the carbon fiber look i acually have carbon wrap all through out my haf x build i so need that card Linus!!!!!

I currently own a Zotac GTX 780, and have previously owned Zotac cards. I've had very few issues with any of the cards, and the one time I did an RMA it was painless as can be due to a very helpful employee at Zotac. These new cards look like they are treading into new territory in terms of design and performance, and I'm happy to see them getting some time in the spotlight. I would love to own one of their new cards but can't justify spending the money on another top tier card so soon. 

since it's international i'll take part too

Well I just found this forum because I'm watching videos to get ready to build a new computer, here's to hoping I get a jump start!

I was going to get the Gigabyte G1 GTX 970...but this is so much cooler! 

The faux carbon fibre looks pretty sick and the lighting is not bad.

Great review!

I most like their performance of course!

But another thing is the great look.