ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

This card is beast, and all the power/OC options it has, wow, just wow....

But of course these things come at a price so it would be nice getting one for free :)

I think the AMP! Extreme's cooler would fit in beautifully with my 990FXA-UD5 from gigabyte

I really like the black design of the extreme! The only problem is the size it might not fit in every PC.

And the overclocking possibility is just too awesome. In general the best gtx 970 that I have seen. But I have one more question to the community, is the gtx970 good for rendering and 3d modeling?

Thanks for your help.

I like that boulder. That is a nice boulder.

The elite have polluted this world.
The masses have fed on it.
The individual must take it back.

you know they're serious about the performance because it has extreme in the name. 

but seriously, that is a beautiful card

im a filthy goddamn moocher

The ZOTAC GTX 980!! I would love to run games on that card :D

Count me in for a give-away!  Those are sexy cards and the review is informative!

In a world where the blind leads the blind, who do you follow?

i5 3570K @ 4.3, Dual GTX780, 3x 1080 27" samsung cheap displays.

512 Samsung SSD with 1TB green, 2TB green, and 2x3TB Red, 4x4TB Red.

I think that the omega is the better looking cooler but I can't argue with that performance.

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

The low thermal temps these get make me seriously consider 'em, because I've been looking at aftermarket coolers otherwise.  I hate having my GTX570 change the climate of the room I'm in. That's the one thing no one mentions when they rave about gaming rigs. !!!

I like the design of the Zotac crads and at this card the pulse effect is realy nice and the results of this card is also very impressive.

I sold both of my 770's and got my hands on a reference 980. It's a solid card to say the least, but the new resolution scaling is a bit weird. By weird I mean when you change it on a game in Steam your steam UI minimises the higher your downscaled res is. A tad annoying but works well. 

The design is a bit too bulky to fit into smaller cases due to the extra height... But otherwise, I love it.

I want this card sooooooooo bad!!! easily the best GTX 970 and 980 cards made yet. I love the OC+ module for hardware readouts. even if i don't win I'll buy one of these monsters around January time. hell, if I win, i'll buy second for SLI just for the s**ts and giggles. 

dont know why people complain about the looks of those cards, they look awesome, gief :D

Honestly, I like how Zotac is trying to circumvent Nvidia's restrictions. Also, that is one beefy card.

Intel 3570k @ 4.5GHz | Coolermaster N520 | ASUS P8Z77-V LE Plus | MSI GTX 760 Gaming Edition | Patriot Pyro 120 GB SSD | Seagate 2TB HDD | WD Black 750 GB HDD | Acer H236HL | NEC 1740CX | Razer Blackwidow Original w/ Gunmetal Grey Plasti-Dip| Razer Imperator 2012 | Moto X 32Gb

http://steamcoumminuty.com/id/precourser | https://teksyndicate.com/users/precourser | http://www.youtube.com/user/Precourser1

Definitely a must buy in my up and coming rig. Thanks linus for the wonderful review as ever

Wauw! What a beast! Wannahaveone ;D Those 970's are freakin beasts!

I've always liked that zotac cards come with narly out of the box overclocks and custom coolers. I remember them offering a super overclocked 560 ti that was pretty freaking baler :D

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Omega and AMP! would be great replacement for my integrated 4770k graphocs ! :)
Looks amazing

It is just fantastic style with LED light  and Extreme power  :angry: 

I just can say GOOD JOB : ZOTAC  B)  

I told myself I wouldn't upgrade for a couple more years. hnnnnnnnnnngggg

You will probably never read this because I just lurk.