ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Yay! Me want to win. btw both of them looks awesome tbh.

I have been working with a Zotac 550 for like 4 years now and its still going strong, this thing refuses to die on me and i gotta say i love zotac for it, its spoiled me honestly lol, I love the triple cooler design with all black, it will match more builds without yellow coloring

I love the performance results of the 970 and given that these cards are supposed to be really quiet akin to the Asus Strix version.

i really need a great graphics card for my build..and this one is awesome..hope i win this one..

Pls Linus, I need a new GPU. Love the downsampling on the Maxwell range 900 series!

I would definitely have to say the appearance and shear performance. Looks beast, performs beast. What's not to like about them =]

It looks so damn cool, with the fan shrouds and the voltage check points. The only place you would imagine this is in a dream.

| i7 4790k | Noctua NH-D14 | Gigabyte GA-Z97N-WIFI | 16GB HyperX Fury | 128GB Transcend SSD370 x2 | 512GB Transcend SSD370S x2 | Node 304 |

| AOC 2250 (1080p) | NS Optimum OEM Keyboard | Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse | Creative Inspire w/ JBL Control ONE |

That GPU looks awesome! Good luck everyone :)

I have been using zotac cards since 600 series and usually going for reference designs because they are usually cheaper than other brand's reference cards and works great! That being said I have also avoided their non-reference designs because I didnt like the orange fans and loud coolers that they used to have.. but it all changed when 900 series came out! I finally went with their omega edition just because g1.gigabyte was always out of stock and I don't regret it one bit! The 2x8 pin sounds promising together with that powerboost and OC plus, only waiting for the voltage lock to be fixed. This card is meant to be a beast :3

Tl;dr thanks linus tech tips for finally reviewing this card! And yay zotac for a 980 giveaway! I hope to win this thing.

More like, SEXTREME!!

It'd be rad if the shroud/pcb would come in white too

I like the look of the extreme model, and it's triple 90mm fans. 

CPU: i5 4670K  Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo  MB: Gigabyte GA-Z97-HD3 ATX  RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengance  GPU: MSI R9 280 3GB

PSU: EVGA 600W Bronze  Case: Corsair 200R (with pair of 120MM Noctua Redux PWM fans)  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

HDD: 1TB Toshiba DT01ACA100   Optical: Pioneer BDR-209DBK Blu-ray writer

This gtx980 is an absolute beast, it's time I upgraded my current video card by now. Although the EVGA GTX580 SC is still doing it's job a gtx900 series. Graphics card would be quite welcome :D

I like how there's so much efficiency. Gives a lot of room for overclocking!

Love the 900 series. Good price/performance on the 970 and OC's like a champ.

You can't be serious.  Hyperthreading is a market joke?

Every generation of cards gets a little faster, I think the most amazing part about the 900 series is that it got faster, cooler, and more power efficient. Great video!

should be the metal shroud on both cards. regardless, both looks awesome!

What I like is the awesome power efficiency of these Maxwell cards and obviously the awe inspiring over clocking ability. I wouldn't have dreamed about a card reaching 1500 MHz in the last couple years. And these Zotac cards sure look sweet. Love the color lighting on the Extreme.

Cheers, David

I love all these giveaways (even though I haven't won :P)