ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Great video. That 980 would be an amazing improvement on my crappy system

I personally really like the Dynamic Super Resolution and MFAA on the 900 series.  Always nice to have more options for AA.

As for these cards themselves...well they both look great.  Especially the extreme.  Like Linus, I really like the faux carbon fiber shroud on it.

Oh my, still cant believe how power efficient those 980 and 970. I think my 500w psu can run that zotac's 980 :)

Thanks for giving this opportunity Zotac and LTT. The pricing in my country is so high than it should be, this will give me a huge boost building my 1st gaming pc

i could use another graphics card this would be great!!! The extreme looks badaass IMO.

I like this card the one I have only runs 8 fps on minecraft that's bad :/

I really love the metal shrouded one. Always have liked a bit of orange on things.

I probably wont win but I hope I will

Congrats to whoever does though

Oh for Christ sake.... Please, please please let me win atleast something in my life.....

Carbon fibre look all the way, looks awesome.

lets see if i can get some luck my current GPU is a GT 610 :( cant even play any good games

it's so hard to keep up with tech today at the rate it's comming out but you guys do an awesome job of keeping me up to date!  Probably some of the best tech education videos i've seen as well.  I've always been impressed with Zotac's merchandise and even though my graphics card is several years old it still manages to play even newer games.  (sometimes they end up looking like minecraft, but whateve.  I still get most kills.)  Keep up the great work guys!

I Would Love to have this card As I have never owned this high end of a gpu

Hello Linus, I have bought many hardware thanks to your Videos. Ever since I got an MSI GTX 708 Lightning, I have been an enthusiasts for well built and well engineered hardware. I would like the Zotac card purely because I like the way it's made. It all boils down to the phrase "they don't make it like they used to," No they make it better.

Looks so awesome, would be so cool to game with that beast's older brother.

I have a little brother GTX 970 and I'm very happy with it. Scoring 2560 in Valley on Extreme HD. But I have to mention that I'm runing this card on good and old Asus P5E, Intel Xeon 3360 @ 3.6GHz, RAM DDR2 Teamgroup 8GB. Nice performance. Everything is smooth.

Well, obviously I need this card. Don't think it will fit in my Cooler Master 130...but if I win, I'll just upgrade to a mid-tower. 

Oops, I'm supposed to say what I like about it. Firstly, it's the fastest single-GPU option on the market. I'm currently running on a crappy 6670, so...yeah. I also love the look, even if it's not metal. 

in 4 1 magic  ticket! was looking at zotac anyway, own a 770 amp :)

Lets hope I pull a win from this, needing a new graphics card tremendously right now.