ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I really like the  quiet operation and low temps under load. Quiet and cool matters way more than looks to me, though they do look good.

I think the heavy metal construction is nice...the fans are a bit ostentatious ...but that view and lighting from the side :o drool

Lemme just scoot on in here and try to win a free graphics card real quick.

I, for one, absolutely love the design of the Zotac cards, always have actually. They always seemed quiet from what I read. Good luck to everyone who enters the give away!

The design of the omega cooler is very slick. And especially with the metal(!) construction.

So, signatures are a thing. How does one do them? Is this right?

Nice giveaway, kudos to ZOTAC, I think the Extreme cooler looks absolutely badass!

I love the extremes leds to would look so slick in the rig i am going to build, if i do get this i will be picking up another one xD

The thing I like about the 900 series in general is fact that they are a huge improvement from my gtx 770.

I've never really given much thought to Zotac but that cooling looks pretty freakin' kool. Thanks for the giveaway!

GTX 980!! yes plz.

My main concern from zotac model is it's bulky build other than that looks pretty cool.

From the new GTX 9 series overall, the new feature i'm excited about is g-sync, if it works like it supposed to it's going to be pretty darn cool, hopefully more monitor can enable that ;D.

cheers.

Just saw this swag-filled graphics card in a computer store. That shit looks dope, too expensive for me to buy though.. it looks so impressive i'm exited to see what Zotac has in stored for us! 

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I wanna win!

I like the Crazy-As-Bawls (technical term) cooler on the Extreme edition!

Hello, if you are reading this Linus, I guess I have won so thanks.  I like the fact it has a backplate which should be standard on every 980 but isnt and those LED lights yo.

I have yet to see any Zotac hardware in the flesh, however some of their stuff seems pretty baller. 

Both the 970 amp omega and the 970 amp extreme look amazing. I love their futuristic look and from what i see they both have great performance.

UGH! The 900 series makes me sad about my 780 ti. I just got this thing a few months ago!

the metal design of the zotac omega is nice...i would like to have one of that for my gpu upgrade....

I love the triple fan design, I love it on my Gigabyte Windforce GTX 770, and love it here.

sounds like a reasonable update to my trusty 560 ti!  

I personally like the smaller card. It will fit in more cases and I think the triple fan is just an overkill. 

These graphics card looks amazing! Compared to the asus strix 970 both these designs sound cooler and seems to have a better looking design which i prefer. But overall the 900 series is just the BEST, new software and speed is just plain great!