ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

+7k nice odds lol thx for the giveaway

i don't like Zotac, but i want to try every single card in the world.

Yeah yeah I know I'm still a newbie but if I were to actually get this, omg, words could not describe my reaction... (throws laptop out window)

I would love to have this card like everyone else so good luck to everyone.

I would love to win this so I never have to worry if my computer will be able to run the games I play. Great card all over.

Man's would love the best high end GPU on the market for my system =)

Awesome! The Tri Cooler on the 970 does look pretty nice, although it does look rather large.

P.S Thanks for Another Giveaway!

Thanks

Archfall

I agree with Linus that the carbon fiber is quite nice, I just changed the card I have on my wish list to the Zotac Extreme.

I love the lights that they added to the 970 extreme that corresponds to the temperature of the card! It looks pretty sick.

AMAZING CARD!!! can't wait to try out all my games in 4k with this

I like that card so much , It looks aesthetically pleasing to me . Zotac done a great job on it . 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I like the raw power. I like the well-designed coolers. I like the quieter sounds. I like how the Firestorm also gives a pretty good read on how much you're pushing it.

looks amazing, would be ideal for my first gaming rig.

I'm super pumped about the low power requirements for all these cards, if NVIDIA keeps on this track, my kilowatt PSU could be my first PSU to make it to it's actual death before being replaced! Plus, those LEDs on the Extreme will look super good in my lit up CM Storm Scout II!

http://imgur.com/tWhMGs7

My Build 
i7-4790k @4.6GHz, 16GB GSkill Ares RAM, Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming G1, Strix 970, RM1000 PSU, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB Barracuda, 3TB WD Green, CM Storm Scout II

awasome watch a video on a 970 and could get at 980

Hey Introduce me, im fan of linus on youtube and i subcribed and views many your video. Im from indonesia.

But im a new comer in your forum for a good reason. zotac 9 series giveaway!!! Hell yeah!!

As we all know, new nvidia maxwell its great GPU right now. Many improvement, MFAA, 4k quality on full HD res, awesome power efficiency but still got superior performance. Etc.

And since nvidia announced 9 series i search info for the best OC edition manufacture. And i got "the beast" zotac AMP extreme because it has big OC for GPU clock and OC memory too with more huge potential because it has 8pin power. Thats badass!!

But im surprise for AMP OMEGA, it has big fucking potential for OC as like as extreme edition. And both still have low temp and quite fan. Amazing!!!

Since that day i keep dreaming about them.. True.. Haha.

One of the best looking aftermarket coolers.

I really like the  quiet operation and low temps under load. Quiet and cool matters way more than looks to me, though they do look good.