ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

So graphic cards are now becoming cars? next we will be seeing carbon fiber spoilers and intakes

Great design and extreme performance..The name zotac is kind of cool..

Holy moly that amp extreme looks amazing. Even though it takes up 3 slots, it would definitely be worth it. Zotac making better stuff every year!

Love the looks of these. Looking at the specs are the only differences between the two the stock overclock on the cards? (Other than the visuals and cooling of course)

GTX 970 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The new 900 series is nice. The Extreme card could be a bit better by using metal but it's not like the card is going to bend much.

Wow, I really like the led lighting from the side of the graphics card. The performance is also really amazing. 

GTX 980.... Yay...
But price of 780 ti is declining unbelievely....

Also, I really do not like that LED, and must use ZOTAC Software to turn it off??? T.T

I like the CF look of the omega.

i7-3770k. R9 290. 1000P2 EVGA PSU. 16GB Kingston 1866 ram.

That color change on the Extreme is pretty sweet. I've really been looking at building a flashy rig after living with a hacked together HP with no side-panel for over a year. 

Good luck everyone on the drawing!

Sexy sexy numbers! My computer being optimized for performance and silence, this card would be an excellent upgrade.

CPU 4670k @ 4.4GHz | Motherboard Asus Maximus VI Hero | RAM 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Blu 1600Mhz | GPU 2x Asus GTX 780 Directcu II SLI | Case Corsair 300R | Storage 1x OCZ Vertex 4 256GB, 1x Samsung EVO 500GB, 1x WD Green 2TB | PSU Corsair RM 850 Gold | Displays BENQ XL2420TE / Asus VS247H-P | Cooling Noctua NH-U9B, 2x Noctua 140mm, 3x Noctua 120mm | Keyboard Logitech G710+ | Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013

hmm no LED on the 970 AMP? 

Intel Core i7 3770k  // Corsair H80i I ASRock Z77 Extreme4 I MSI Geforce GTX 680 I Samsung 840 Pro 256 GB SSD I 2 x 4 GB Corair Dominatior Platium  DDR3 1866 Mhz I WD Cavier Black 1 TB HDD I Corsair TX850m PSU I Special Edition White Graphite Series™ 600T Mid-Tower Case I Dell S2740L Monitor I Corsair K90 Keyboard I Steelseries Sensei [RAW] mouse 

Chances of winning <0.1%. Good luck to myself.

Anyway, I think the best part about this card is the non-reference design and how it aids in better cooling.

Ive always liked the look of the zotac brand, i was seriously considering zotac for my current 660 but the gigabyte won out.  I'm also crazy bananas for power efficiency, and if the 750ti hadn't been so close to my 660 in performance i would have snatched one up!  

Carbon fiber 980 AMP extreme looks insane! would love to have one in pc

Thank you Zotac and Thank you Linus for the giveaway! hopefully I win good luck everyone else!! :)

i like how it will be in my build with no graphics card :P

I like the look and build of the new 900 series Zotac cards!

man the 970 is such a good card for the money, how can i possibly not want it...Let me win please!