Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Ok guys, I need some help.

I live in Australia and are there any aussies out there that could recommend any places to buy some cheap GTX 970s.

I was thinking of Amazon, but any idea how long it would take for the 970's to come back into stock?

And by just posting are you eligible for winning a 980?

That extreme edition card looks crazy as hell! I kinda love it :P

Intel i7 4790K @ 4Ghz / MSI MPower SP Z87 / MSI R9 280X / 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz /  OCZ Vertex 2 60GB (Storage) Seagate 500GB (Storage), WD Blue 500GB (Storage), 120GB Samsung 840 Evo (OS) / Asus Xonar DG / Corsair CX600  / H80i /w 2x Stock Fans / Define R5

Liking these new clock speeds! I personally have a SC GTX 680 and I'm ready for an upgrade! Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing card!

The Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme edition is easily my choice for a cool gaming graphics card.  It has a cool texture to it, 3 fans, and a interesting power design.  I am definitely hoping I win!

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Dayum, once i saw those benchmarks for the Aorus i was blown away. It wasnt this video but still. Anyway, i bet the ZOTAC GTX 980 would eat my EVGA GTX 760 for break fest. That or inject straight into 980s pins for protein. Good luck to everyone and remember, Stay Classy.

Both coolers are amazing, but if I had to choose one it would be the extreme one. I only choose this cooler for the that I think it looks better in design.

Great review as always. I found the Youtube channel 2 days ago and I've watched a ton of the  episodes already. Great production from start to end.

You'll see me around the forums a lot more, Seems like a nice community :)

I definitely prefer the extreme version. It would be nice to try a nvidia card after having owned and used AMD for the last 5 years.

What a beautiful card. I really like the LED customization to match your PC build.

Well played ZOTAC.

For the 980 AMP, do like the lights that describe the load on the card, also that back plate is sexy. For the 970 like the performance for the price finally making 4k with two cards in sli playable. Do have to say only have experience with ASUS, EVGA and Gigabyte graphic cards, but Zotac just might make my next graphics card.

Good luck to all that entered.

Having had issues with crossfire and sli (mostly full screen vs windowed) I'd be happy to use a single double or triple wide card. I'd also like this trend to force m-board manufacturers to adjust their spacing on gaming quality boards to acomidate larger GPUs.

As for the cards, would make a DAMN fine upgrade over the APU I'm stuck with right now. ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K @ 4.1GHz / CPU Cooler: Enermax ETS-T40-BK / Motherboard: MSI Z97M Gaming mATX / Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) @ 1866MHz / Storage: Corsair Force Series GT 120GB, Kingston SSDNow M.2 120GB M.2-2280, Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB /
GPU: MSI GTX 970 Gaming 4G / Case: Cooler Master N200 / PSU: SeaSonic X Series 850W / Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" & Acer V226WLbd 60Hz 22.0"

Gotta love that hella beastly cooler design, especially the carbon fibre finish on the Ultimate. Should make for an epic view through the window of any case.