ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I never had a high end graphics card.  I think this will be a good start. :)

The Zotac GTX 970 AMP! Extreme edition is easily my choice for a cool gaming graphics card.  It has a cool texture to it, 3 fans, and a interesting power design.  I am definitely hoping I win!

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

Fit for glory. Faux carbon fiber may be a bit tacky but still.. Undeniably badass lol

Golly I wish I win!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

Dayum, once i saw those benchmarks for the Aorus i was blown away. It wasnt this video but still. Anyway, i bet the ZOTAC GTX 980 would eat my EVGA GTX 760 for break fest. That or inject straight into 980s pins for protein. Good luck to everyone and remember, Stay Classy.

Both coolers are amazing, but if I had to choose one it would be the extreme one. I only choose this cooler for the that I think it looks better in design.

Great review as always. I found the Youtube channel 2 days ago and I've watched a ton of the  episodes already. Great production from start to end.

You'll see me around the forums a lot more, Seems like a nice community :)

I definitely prefer the extreme version. It would be nice to try a nvidia card after having owned and used AMD for the last 5 years.

What a beautiful card. I really like the LED customization to match your PC build.

Well played ZOTAC.

I just bought a Zotac 970, and I'm a huge fan so far.

For the 980 AMP, do like the lights that describe the load on the card, also that back plate is sexy. For the 970 like the performance for the price finally making 4k with two cards in sli playable. Do have to say only have experience with ASUS, EVGA and Gigabyte graphic cards, but Zotac just might make my next graphics card.

Good luck to all that entered.

Having had issues with crossfire and sli (mostly full screen vs windowed) I'd be happy to use a single double or triple wide card. I'd also like this trend to force m-board manufacturers to adjust their spacing on gaming quality boards to acomidate larger GPUs.

As for the cards, would make a DAMN fine upgrade over the APU I'm stuck with right now. ;)

Gotta love that hella beastly cooler design, especially the carbon fibre finish on the Ultimate. Should make for an epic view through the window of any case.

I like that it's a 3slot design

quiet is good

these cards look awesome, any advice on psu for them? i have a 750w right now will it run something like this fine?

I would like to get one of these new 900 series cards to replace my current 670. But I don't know if the performance difference is worth it yet.

I really prefer the AMP Omega, I think the AMP extreme looks a little silly. I really like the power efficiency of the new nVidia cards.

soo what if i comment with my twitter account if i win you cant contact me ?? 

Wow, Zotac's graphics cards never dissapoint in terms of looks and now power too? Nice lol. I'm seriously interested lol.

I like how low the power consumption of the new gtx 900 series is and how well it performs in the top games on the market. It is a really good buy for your money with the card. I really need a new graphics card for my build, so I hope I win. Good luck to everybody.

I love the Faux Carbon Fiber look on the extreme.

I just can't get over how cool the 980 is with all the performance it can give!

Thanks Zotac and LinusTechTips for this awesome giveaway!

My BattleBox Specs: Intel i7-4770K @ 4.2GHz, ASUS Maximus VI Hero, 16GB 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance Memory, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760, Corsair C70, Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013, Intel 330 Series 180GB & Samsung 840 Series 120GB, 3TB WD Green, 2TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO. Visit kurtgrosser.com for quality content! Cheers from Canada, eh?

That GTX980 is going to be a beast with this heatsink... Do want!

Man I hope I win this. I never get these giveaways. Gtx980 would do me well