Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nicklmg

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

The design is really attractive! Also the graphics card is a powerhouse and would dominate everything in a 39 mile radius.

Zotac did good by me with the 560 Ti and now they are bringing out cards that can look good in any system.  Nice going Zotac.

Oh and the light show on the Extreme ... love it!  I definitely want to win this card.

PS: Linus can't I get something from Nvidia cuz I am the biggest PhysX fan in the world?  Why can't it be this Nvidia based card from Zotac?  Please?  :)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

The performance on both cards look solid and silence is definitely a plus. the design on the omega is alright, not the biggest fan of the carbon fibre finish on the extreme though, wouldve looked better if it was metal or even just textured black plastic.

I have never liked Zotac that much, but now they got a very good looking and performing package!

Zotac got it right..

My oh my ooh my!!! Dem some beastly lookin' cards you got there!  If I had a choice, I would chose the Omega.  The build I want to do includes the msi M Power motherboards so I think the card would play much better in a theme. xD

I won't hype up my expectations too high though, there's gonna be plenty of people in the drawing!

-Cheers!!!

-P.S. My initials are really P.B.J. Does that explain enough? :D

I love the efficiency of Nvidia's new cards.The 970 has more performance than a 290x (at 1080p, not necessarily at 4K) while at the same time using ~80w less power. And the 980 is the fastest single GPU card available and uses less than 180w of power! Nvidia has done a great job of maximizing efficiency with these cards.