ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

might be a slight upgrade from my 7770...

looks amazing as well.

Ever since the launch at Mod24 I really wanted to get my hands on this card, and heck one with nice lighting features and monitoring wouldn't be bad either.

Main Rig "Bishop": Proc:i7 4790K, Mobo: EVGA Z97 Classified, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB @2400Mhz, Case: Corsair Air 540, Cooling: (4) AF120mm (2) AF140mm Corsair H110, PSU: EVGA G2 1000W, SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, HDD: WD Black 2TB

I think I prefer the Led triple cooler. It looks so much nicer and the led add an extra touch that I like. 

Id love to win it so that I could then afford to upgrade the rest of my PC.

i doubt i can find a PSU within 100 bucks on OC the thing xD

Looks like a good card, torn between this, strix, and g1.

i absolutley love the extreme version of the cooler even though it's made out of plastic. sure metal is a nicer material but once  it's in the system you will barley notice the difference! unless it melts.... then you might have a problem....

Zotac has been sellling great products for a few years now here in the Philippines.

Like the GTX 970 AMP! Extreme plus coolers! thicker fans and very quiet according to Linus.

Those LEDs are cool!! wish i could have one! or win the 980 one!!!

Nvidia has stepped up in terms of power efficiency, and pricing! big leap from 700 series to the 900 series.. I would definitly recommend the new 900 series.

DIBS

Computer Eqiupment:

Wow! That thing is amazing!

My personal favorite bit(s) is that it's quiet, even while under load, so no need to soundproof the case, and The LEDs on the Amp! Extreme are beautiful, definitely not something that you see on graphics cards these days, and the fact it changes color when it's under load definitely makes it that much cooler! It's not even that expensive either!

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

The design looks really cool, and from what I understood, you can't get anything more powerful!

looking really good compared to my EVGA 750 ti want to get a big boy card one day :)

The LED's and build quality on the Zotac 970 certainly looks nice, i would have considered getting it if i hadn't already gotten my MSI 970  :P

Ok guys, I need some help.

I live in Australia and are there any aussies out there that could recommend any places to buy some cheap GTX 970s.

I was thinking of Amazon, but any idea how long it would take for the 970's to come back into stock?

And by just posting are you eligible for winning a 980?

That extreme edition card looks crazy as hell! I kinda love it :P

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4
EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3

Liking these new clock speeds! I personally have a SC GTX 680 and I'm ready for an upgrade! Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing card!