ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Its Upsetting To Think A 1 Post Newbie Mite Win But I Would Love A 980 Even Tho I Have 2 970s :P

I prefer the Extreme edition shroud. 

Zotac did good by me with the 560 Ti and now they are bringing out cards that can look good in any system.  Nice going Zotac.

Oh and the light show on the Extreme ... love it!  I definitely want to win this card.

PS: Linus can't I get something from Nvidia cuz I am the biggest PhysX fan in the world?  Why can't it be this Nvidia based card from Zotac?  Please?  :)

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Love the pulsing effect on the AMP extreme version!!

WIsh i got be the lucky one for gets the 980 :)

Cheers

Sam

i could really use one of them 980s, and i also find the zotac 970 with the metal shroud looked better

is the 970 bigger

this may be the start of the home center pc

The performance on both cards look solid and silence is definitely a plus. the design on the omega is alright, not the biggest fan of the carbon fibre finish on the extreme though, wouldve looked better if it was metal or even just textured black plastic.

I have never liked Zotac that much, but now they got a very good looking and performing package!

Zotac got it right..

Im just here for the giveaway i have been wanting to upgrade my graphics card anyway this would be sweet to win.

My oh my ooh my!!! Dem some beastly lookin' cards you got there!  If I had a choice, I would chose the Omega.  The build I want to do includes the msi M Power motherboards so I think the card would play much better in a theme. xD

I won't hype up my expectations too high though, there's gonna be plenty of people in the drawing!

-Cheers!!!

-P.S. My initials are really P.B.J. Does that explain enough? :D

I love the efficiency of Nvidia's new cards.The 970 has more performance than a 290x (at 1080p, not necessarily at 4K) while at the same time using ~80w less power. And the 980 is the fastest single GPU card available and uses less than 180w of power! Nvidia has done a great job of maximizing efficiency with these cards.

I like this card because it's the first line of cards I feel would be a worth while upgrade from a GTX670. Plus they look bad ass.

the cooler looks beast

CPU: Intel i7-3770  RAM : G-Skill Ares 2x8gb 1600 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Edition

Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LX PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 620W Case: CM Storm Enforcer

Hmm, i'm excited to see where maxwel takes us in the next few years, in terms of power to power consumption ratio.
Also, i think the AMP! EXTREME's cooler would look badass in my case :D

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!

Great looking cards, glad Zotac is finally getting some positive press. I've never owned one but always been intrigued by the company and will definitely consider the for my next gpu purchase. I'd really love a really good blower style cooler on a 970 (or 980 if they can get it under 10.5in) to go in my SG05 build. 

This is the Coolest Card Design I have ever seen. And Combine that with one of the best Graphics card in the market. Then you've got yourself a Truly Beast Card

970 gtx beats r9 and plus its like a buthole it has a thin back panel metal that covers beneath the card awesome!

I persoanlly like the more slick look of the omega than the flashy lights of the extream in my opinon a graphics card doesn't need to have lights on it that's what a well done case lighting system is for to show off the innered of your rig.