ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Long time linus-fan, first time linus...poster? I love all of your videos linus, and decided i'd join the boards since there's a chance to win a ridiculously good graphics card!

For the giveaway:

- The ZOTAC AMP! Extreme looks completely badass and it's nice to see that even graphics cards can have breathing LED light effects.

- The ZOTAC AMP! Omega looks like it is a tank of a graphics card, I would definitely not mind having one of those bad boys sitting in my case.

- In general, Nvidia's 900 series managed to take so many steps forward even though it seemed like they couldn't have gotten that much better, so props has to be given to nvidia, since it's nice to know that we can rely on companies like Nvidia to keep stepping their game up and giving us a new range of awesome graphics cards.

I hope that fulfils all of the competition's conditions, and i'm looking for to the next WAN show to find out who wins!

Regards, a grateful aussie fan

Love the design of the extreme series,and the fact that you could change colors from red to green. It's also a 980, what's not to like? 

The beast extreme would look great paired with a v8 gts in a storm trooper.

Anything in carbon fiber looks cool. My vote goes to AMP Extreme!

Going here for all my computer questions

This is my first post on here. I'm really liking the performance increase on these new gpus. I'll most likely gonna buy one in the future when I make a new system.

Awesome, love the look of these cards! Can't even get 'em in Australia...

That breathing lights effect on the 970 AMP Extreme is cool. I want the 980 version heh.

Of course, the chance of me winning this is even worse than the odds of getting run over by a green 1991 Mitsubishi Lancer with the plate number XBX 360...

I want the extreme edition sooooooo bad. It looks really cool!

Gamma v2.2 | i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz| Dark Rock TF | ASRock Z170 OC Formula | G-SKILL TridentZ Royal 2x16Gb 3200mhz | MSI GTX 1070 Ti Titanium | Sandisk 120Gb SSD | WD Black 1Tb HDD | Corsair RMx 850w | Corsair Spec Alpha | MSI Optix G27C2/2x19" monitors/34" Insignia tv

Spoiler

Secondary rig status: Blendin Blandin | Xeon E5 2670 E3 ES | Noctua L12s | ASRock X99 OC Formula | 48Gb Ram Smoothie | EVGA 980ti Superclocked+ | ADATA SU800 | SFFTime P-Atx | 

My current GTX 680 doesn't need to be replaced yet, but since it's free, might as well try.

Chris Porten

I like the lighting on the 970 Amp Extreme, would have been cooler (and more flexible) if you were able to toggle the color though.

I really like the DSR and new AA features on the 900 series cards. Plus that carbon fiber looking finish looks pretty beastly!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1wagR2r

Amazon: http://geni.us/HRC

ZOTAC sent us their two beastly editions of the GTX 970. These cards look pretty darn cool in our opinion, but do they overclock as well as their flashy design would suggest?

http://youtu.be/7GbfmIuL86k

Zotac_logo.png

ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME GIVEAWAY

ZOTAC has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win their brand new top of the line ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! Extreme graphics card!

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what you like about the ZOTAC AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme, or the new GTX 900 series in general.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from October 17, 2014 until October 24, 2014 at 4pm PDT. The winner will be drawn live on the October 24 WAN Show using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to ZOTAC for sponsoring this giveaway!

I love ZOTAC design and the 900 series is so powerful that I want it now.

why dont all of us get the new cards anyways? how about it linus? :P

Triple slot cooler? Nice!

I really need to upgrade my Radeon 6850...

The design is really attractive! Also the graphics card is a powerhouse and would dominate everything in a 39 mile radius.

i really the led light zotac amp! extreme...it will make my transparent casing look nice...  

The new series is a good and efficient improvement. Now if only I could get my hands on one xD.