ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Love the cooling on the Zotac.  Hate having loud/hot cards and they look like they'll remedy that problem.

Wow the Extreme looks very very sexy with that carbon fiber look!!!

I like the BEEFY power delivery system that they have on the cards, would love to see how far they could get on liquid cooling! 

The design is amazing.. Power efficiency astonishing and can we call this a standard now? :)

What I like about these and Zotac card's in general is great overclock out of the box and they are preeeety   :wub: .

Great performance, low tdp and great design. I like the carbon fibre finish! :D

If Kanye won this, he'd whisper to himself, "No one man should have all that power."

Wow these look like really awesome graphics cards.

The Omega looks quite nice, but for me the shroud on the Extreme is atrocious. But that's a personal taste thing I guess. Performance-wise they both are beasts.

Would love to have the extreme... but the omega looks nicer and is metal coated.. but wait.. what is the reliablity of this gpu?? does this compare to the build quality made by asus or gigabyte gpus??

I am trying to build first comp and wanting a good graphics card

I love that ZOTAC takes NVIDIA's GPUs and make better beefier versions of it. Both of these got me atonished, really good performance for that price.Also I know from experience that the Maxwell architecture performs better than any of the previous generations, NVIDIA is really making a good work there.

I really like how it looks, and I wanna overclocked it till it melt.

It's nice to see them just about on par with the 780 when overclocked, that being said the shroud needs a new paint job, carbon fiber and army green just don't do it for me.

Slather me with this GPU love, it is more beautiful then all the cat pictures on the internet combined..

oh geez. It amazes me how (no matter how small the chance is) that there's a possibility that I could win a 980. I will be king of all that is gaming related! Muaha! Muahahaha! MUAHAHAHAHA!

oh woops, sorry. forgot to turn down the insanity. anyways, I guess i have to say my favorite part about these cards/ 900 series cards. I guess it would have to be that they look great, they run quietly with less power at a lowish cost.

PC gaming is superior to console gaming, but the gamers themselves are neither superior or inferior to one another: they're just people with varying degrees of understanding.

- http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/wiki/guide

I also enjoy watching SinusTechTips with @Puke_Lafr (from WAN Show Afterparty)