ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I personally like the Omega card better because I would choose a big card over a HUGE one. Although I'll admit I like the design on the extreme one better. Anyway I love the 900 series cards for sure, I'd love to have one because I've never had anything better than a 9600 GT!

The first gpu i got was a zotac 660, which ran very well,  but I'd love to see how their newer cards perform as well.  

Hey who doesn't love free stuff?Especially one of the fatest,most quiet and efficient graphics card on the planet.

I like that the extreme has leds on it
Childish as hell i know 
Sue me :P

They are both amazing looking cards, particularly the extreme! Those OC numbers were awesome as well!

Zotac makes some good stuff. I personally would go with the metal shroud since im not a fan of flashing lights in my case. CAnt go wrong either way. 

Anything is better than my GTX 670... I love the thing, but with a 120hz monitor it almost feels wasted.

I think the design looks awesome... 

Another giveaway!

The Zotac GTX 970 AMP Extreme and Omega feature I love is the silent cooler with great build quality. I would l rather have a bigger cooler that is silent rather than thinner and louder. Zotac you made a great choice for making these cards.  :wub:

Would love to win this. Australia doesn't even sell Zotac cards and all the stock 980's start at 700-800 dollars.

Building a rig with the 970 but would love a 980! Go Zotac!

I have a 970, but know what would be better? A Zotac gtx 980!!!

im currently building a new pc so this would be an awesome giveaway to win. i personally like the extreme look more, but i like the concept of the full metal cooler on the omega

I love the design is completly badass , the OC capacity and the triple fan cooler is awesome, the back plate finish and the fact Linus called the quiest graphic card tells me is serious sh*t, right now I have a hd 6970 and Im saving for a gtx 970 , but if get this getaway I'm gonna cry of happiness, I'll pray to the Master race gods for the chance.

Wish I had one. With everywhere being sold out, along with the fact that it would get bottlenecked by my old mobo. but I can dream.

I love the orange accents on the Omega! It makes it look really good. Also great that it's metal & not plastic.