ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I freaking love the fake carbon fiber pattern and also the lighting, it looks absolutely awesome, the only thing i dont like is that it doesnt have an illuminating Zotac logo

i want that 980 from zotac.

PS. Linus without you and your team i would not even have considered building my own pc. thanks 

I like the idea of a triple slot cooler. While yes, it takes up more space, it does offer a (possibly) much better cooling

Yes I know I am a one post pony but I have been watching for 2 years. I'M PART OF THIS COMMUNITY DAMNIT

Ooh ooh pick me.... I like the AMP! version of the 900 series cards because it complements the already amazing overclocking of these cards.

I am in love with those LED in the Zotac Extreme edition

i'm more of a team red player but going green couldn't hurt.

I absolutely love the carbon fiber look on the card. I think it's the best looking graphics card out there.

A lot of people seem to hate the look of the AMP! Extreme, but I applaud them for doing something a little different and I think it looks pretty cool. Some different LED effects on GPUs aside from a glowing GeForce logo is definitely welcome :)

Come on lady luck!

Love the low power draw of the 900cards, low temps and silent cooling^^

Yay, free stuff. I just bought a 970 but that wouldn't stop me from enjoying a free 980.

FX 8350 | 16 GB | EVGA 970 superclocked | Corsair 200r | 240 GB Crucial M500 | 1 TB Toshiba | 500 GB Hybrid Drive |  Crossover 27" 1440p AH-IPS panel | Roccat Ryos w/ cherry mx blacks | Razer DeathAdder

•  

ZOTAC? What the fuck?! :blink:  Are you crazy or Extreme? AMP? GTX? What does it mean?

I can`t even understand what you have for me, but I think my computer needs more than my fantasy. ;-)

I think It could be something good for my boyfriend. For me it`s just fancy-looking gizmo. ;-)

This looks outstanding and I bet it runs even better!!!

That ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP! EXTREME looks awesome!! Would match perfect with my GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 motherboard.

GTX 980, well because im using a 750 ti :(

thanks,

i dunno what to say here.

Potato Salad

Pretty please, Random number machine... pick me! 

Oh my gawd yes! That triple-slot, triple-fan, faux-carbonfibre card looks amazing! I honestly wished more companies did the same thing. I don't really like the bulge on the Omega though, it kinda looks ugly. But the Extreme is a whole other story. I hope someone who really needed the card gets it! 

They should put the cool metalic man back on the box. kek.

I really like the cooler design and the power increase, sad that it gets limited by nvidia.